[v2.0] CheckOutScript - Copy of order in an email

Adam

[v2.0]

Hey,

This is version 2.0 of my checkoutscript. You can view the online change log at the below URL. Their are a total of two new features and three bug fixes that are not available in version 1.0.

Change Log...: http://dev.eastsolid.com/STABLE/whmcs/checkoutscript/Change_Log.txt'>http://dev.eastsolid.com/STABLE/whmcs/checkoutscript/Change_Log.txt

What does this do?

- This checkoutscript will send an email (of your choice) when a new order is placed. In the email you will have detail information on the order like, client's personal information, order information and invoice/payment information.

- In total, you have 27 different variables that you can use in your email. This whole script is commented out, so its really easy to customize to your liking.

How do I install it?

- Upload the file from the link below and replace the file in the includes folder of WHMCS. Once uploaded, make sure to enable "Run Checkoutscript" in the WHMCS Admin Panel Configuration > General Configuration > Other

Download Link...: http://dev.eastsolid.com/STABLE/whmcs/checkoutscript/

If you find any bugs, please post them below. If you request help with this, please note that you can NOT contact WHMCS support. Any support request with this checkoutscript, must be posted in this thread ONLY!

Enjoy!

Adam

thank you, it works fine for me.

But when someone order domain registration only, the domain name is not shown.

Is it just me or anybody experience the same problem?

Hey,

Thanks for reporting this. I personally do not offer domain services so I never need that option. I will add it on the to-do list.

From,

Adam

Adam

thought i'd try your script rather than adding soem of the same functionality to my own.

question for you - what is suposed to happen afetr submission at stage 4 when an admin is creating the order for a client ? all i see is a blank page, and have to manually type teh whcms url back in to get to the point wheer I can "accept" the order.

Thanks

Adam

thought i'd try your script rather than adding soem of the same functionality to my own.

question for you - what is suposed to happen afetr submission at stage 4 when an admin is creating the order for a client ? all i see is a blank page, and have to manually type teh whcms url back in to get to the point wheer I can "accept" the order.

Thanks

Hey,

Thats an error with the script it self. I can confirm this is NOT a bug with my script. I just placed an admin order and did not get that. If you made any modifications, make sure the coding syntax is correct.

From,

Adam

even using just an unmodified "raw" version of the script gives me the blank page at

/admin/ordersadd.php?step=4

its definately running, and I like the new ==[ Configurable Options ]== section (hence looking to use this rather than my original script

no errors reported anywheer, just ends up on a blank page after sending the email - potential bug in whmcs ?

Same problem I'vg added SMS sending option, in the checkoutscript.php SMS sends fine and it just shows blank page:

mywebsite.com/order.php?step=checkout

Can you make sure that your code is correct.

From,

Adam

Warning: Cannot modify header information

- headers already sent by (output started at /home/billin2/public_html/includes/checkoutscript.php:314) in /home/billin2/public_html/admin/ordersadd.php on line 0

Hey,

My checkoutscript is only 290 lines, so I can only guess that your checkoutscript has add-ons to it which is causing the problem (around line 314).

Can you double check on this? Also, you are running v3.2.2, correct?

Thanks,

Adam

Using 3.1.2 at the moment, if i take out my (already commented out) block of code it gets

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/billin2/public_html/includes/checkoutscript.php:290) in /home/billin2/public_html/admin/ordersadd.php on line 0

• 3 weeks later...
hi, can i know how send the order email to 2 different address?

I tryied this but it's not woking:

$emailto = "info@domain.com; orders@domain.com";

Thanks

Try,

$emailto = "info@domain.com, [email]orders@domain.com[/email]"; 

That should work. If not let me know and I can send you a code that is a bit longer but will work.

From,

Adam