Require bitcoin support

mixxit

Question

7 answers to this question

Thanks but I can't get it to run.

Did you try to do anything useful, you know, like make an issue in github and mark any error messages? Can you confirm that your bitcoind server is running and you can connect to it remotely? Did you allow your remote IP in the rpcallowip list at your bitcoind conf?

Let me be the 1st to explain this:

Do not right click and save/download the files...

Does that will add a bunch of html code to the download/saved file.

You have to left click the file and then copy/paste the contents to whatever file you'll be saving it to.

One of the reasons I asked for a step by step.

Bitcoin is one of the virtual currencies that is far more deserving to be included in whmcs than some of the other listed processors...

Recently, I have started Bitcoin mining. And I've been wondering whether it would be feasible to donate with Bitcoins? For those of you who don't know what bitcoins are, a simple google search would answer all of your questions, but essentially they are a form of currency that you earn by donating computing power.