VPN Integration (PPTP/OpenVPN)

herro

• 2 weeks later...
Are there any good VPN plugins/addons for WHMCS out there? I'm in dire need of something like this, PPTP and/or OpenVPN, obviously with at least automatic account creation of paid invoice/automatic suspension on non-payment.

OpenVPN is the best plug-in but unfortunately it is still not fully integrated with WHCMS.

Like I stated earlier rwvpn.com is a example of a VPN service provider that uses WHMCS to keep track of customers.

@alywilson

We are able to do

-autonomic account creation

-password changes from customers self service

-Passwords automatically replicate to all VPN servers.

You could provide a option to to change server, but we do not use that feature.

The only request that is missing is bandwidth control. That would require some additional coding, but that was not necessary for our business plan, so we did not worry about it.

Contact us if you needs assistance with your set up.

• 2 months later...

@rwvpn

I`d like like to have some more info about the integration you made with openVPN.

I want to launch a vpn service as an extra product for our customers and it would be great if we could automate the order process using whmcs.

I`m not able to send a pm to you, but can you please mail me at:

mail at daanvt dot nl

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Like I stated earlier rwvpn.com is a example of a VPN service provider that uses WHMCS to keep track of customers.

@alywilson

We are able to do

-autonomic account creation

-password changes from customers self service

-Passwords automatically replicate to all VPN servers.

You could provide a option to to change server, but we do not use that feature.

The only request that is missing is bandwidth control. That would require some additional coding, but that was not necessary for our business plan, so we did not worry about it.

Contact us if you needs assistance with your set up.

Are you using normal OpenVPN here or PPTP

If using openvpn are you using AS or standard.

• 2 months later...
I have interrelated OpenVPN with WHMCS. PPTP would be just as easy using the same technique, but simply put PPTP is just not secure enough.

Feel free to contact us off list about consulting.

RoadWarriorVPN.com

Would you be willing to share the integration method you use with the WHMCS community, with the increasing risk of network infiltration some providers might want to make it so that all clients have a VPN to use to access there services.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi can you PM me, very serious about discussing this with you. No need to reinvent the wheel. Thanks rwpn.

I have interrelated OpenVPN with WHMCS. PPTP would be just as easy using the same technique, but simply put PPTP is just not secure enough.

Feel free to contact us off list about consulting.

RoadWarriorVPN.com

• 4 weeks later...
Hi can you PM me, very serious about discussing this with you. No need to reinvent the wheel. Thanks rwpn.

Would rather not PM, please simply contact us at our website.

http://www.roadwarriorvpn.com/root/contact.php

Please provide us with a detailed description of what you need help setting up. We will help you set everything up from authentication, to VPN configuration, for a price.

Thanks

Road Warrior VPN.com

• 2 months later...

is there any idea about nttac plus intergration ? i am having vpn server which is using nttac plus within a windows server 2003. and i`m wondering if i can connect it to a whmcs ?

i already had a mikrotik server which i wrote a suspend unsuspend module for it for whmcs . and i wrote it with telneting from my linux server to the microtik . ( any way i lost that code i wrote in my hdd :( ) but now i dont use mikrotik for vpn sales anymore and i`m using nttac plus which uses radius .

is there any modules for working with this nttac configurations ?