[FIXED] "(Curl Error) Received problem 2 in the chunky parser - code: 56

jkook

After upgrading cpanel 11.25, whmcs can't grant reseller right.

The error occuring when trying to create the account is "(Curl Error) Received problem 2 in the chunky parser - code: 56"

I tested creating resellers using 2 servers, and both servers get same errors.

WHMCS asked me to contact CPanel for API call failure, but CPanel couldn't fix the issue.

CPanel recommanded me to rebuild apaches, and I did rebuild apache.

I still get error after rebuiding apache. I see some whmcs user are having same issue in this forum.

Error 56 is Failure with receiving network data.

Error 28 is Operation timeout. The specified time-out period was reached according to the conditions.

In both cases, check that your firewall is not blocking the connection. With the 56 error more than likely TCP_OUT being blocked.

Thats the first place to start.

Can you tell me know what ports I should be checking on ? Please, advise

Error 56 is Failure with receiving network data.

Error 28 is Operation timeout. The specified time-out period was reached according to the conditions.

In both cases, check that your firewall is not blocking the connection. With the 56 error more than likely TCP_OUT being blocked.

Thats the first place to start.

it is not anything to do with ports it is an error between whmcs and cpanel, support tickets have been raised weeks ago and whmcs said they were working with cpanel but that was at the first of the month and not resolution has been issued to my knowledge, any staff member want to give us an update on this basically whmcs is no longer as advertised due to this error so I would expect it would be important to get resolved as people are paying for leases and owned licenses for software that is not functioning properly

i am using the trial version of whmcs and it does not work at all with cpanel. I got this error in activity log

Error: (Curl Error) Couldn't resolve host '' - code: 6

I really want to use whmcs. Please advise.

Thats nothing to do with WHMCS as hosters we all use it to autocreate accounts on cPanel. The fix could be in the error! Check your hosname for your server in the Server Configuration of your cPanel server. It could be a typo..

Yes, i didn't add the http://.

I have ssh into my machine and ping the hostname i am using. I have been able to receive response back. I realy not sure what is the real problem. I tried to connect to my another server which uses plesk and the same error is observed. So i presume it is not the issue of plesk or cpanel but rather whmcs itself.

thanks anyway jofleyUK and hope you can help

• WHMCS Support Manager

This error message indicates that you don't have a server selected for the account to be setup on. Check you have a default server set in Configuration > Servers and that a server is selected on the account that you are trying to setup.

http://wiki.whmcs.com/Common_Troubleshooting_Tips#Server_Command_Error_-_Curl_Error_-_Couldn.27t_resolve_host__.286.29

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...