FREEBIE: Auto cancel user upon termination and cancel any associated due invoices

Function:

When a user's account goes from a suspended to a terminated status this module will change the status to canceled and cancel any associated invoices for that account.

If the invoice to be canceled is joined to another product (meaning 2 or more products in the same invoice) only the product that was terminated/canceled will be removed from the invoice. The rest of the invoice items will remain.

Installation:

Upload the aftertermination.php to your includes/hooks/ directory. No other work is needed, just upload the file.

Since my users pre-pay for service, and have no contract I had no use in continually charging them, or leaving their account in a terminated status. I had the WMCS guys code this up for me at a price. Here it is as is uncoded. No support is given, just tossing it out there as a freebie. Have no issues with this code on my WHMCS + CentOS5.3 platform. Have fun, good luck. Hope someone finds it useful.

aftertermination.zip

• 1 year later...