WHMCS Audit Reports >> A "Must Have" For Your WHMCS >> Only $19.95

BX Management

http://www.bxmanagement.com/

WHMCS Audit Reports audits and reports certain tasks that may require manual intervention by your staff. These reports help to ensure that nothing gets missed or overlooked, and your database stays cleaned and up-to-date.

Pricing & Ordering Information

* Single Domain License - $19.95 Yearly [order now]

7 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied with WHMCS Audit Reports, simply contact us within 7 days of purchase for a full refund, no questions asked.

Please note that PayPal is not accepted. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payments including the PayPal Debit MasterCard and Virtual Debit Card.

Contact Information

Have a question before signing up? Please click here to contact us.

Key Features & Capabilities

1. Active Clients Audit - Reports clients that are set to Active status that have no active hosting packages or domains. Also available as a nightly cron to automatically set them Inactive.
  2. Inactive Clients Audit - Reports clients that are set to Inactive or Closed status that have active hosting packages or domains. This is helpful for clients that decide to signup for new service later on. Also available as a nightly cron to automatically set them Active.
  3. Manual Suspension Audit - Reports packages that are X days or more overdue and may require manual termination. The reporting threshold can be adjusted in your database as you please.
  4. Manual Termination Audit - Reports packages that are X days or more overdue and may require manual termination. The reporting threshold can be adjusted in your database as you please.
  5. Cancellations Due Audit - Reports packages that are due for cancellation. If the cancellation is marked as "Immediate" it will be shown on this list right away, otherwise, if marked "End of Billing Term" it will only be shown if the end of the billing term has been met or exceeded.
  6. Invoice Collections Audit - Reports invoices that are more than X days overdue that need to be sent to a collections agency. The settings can be adjusted in your database to show only invoices X days overdue and greater than $Y.
  7. Duplicate Clients Audit - This audit will report possible duplicate client accounts. Searches for matches between first name, last name, state, and country. This will not automatically merge the accounts but will provide you a list of possible matches so that you can do so.

Disclaimer

We are not affiliated with WHMCS in any manner.

A demo or screen shot would be handy.

Unfortunately such would not be possible without putting a live installation up with live customer data, or providing a screenshot with live customer data, neither of which I'm willing to do.

Again if you are not happy with the software contact us within 7 days for a full refund, no questions asked.

nhudson, you seem to have a nice product at a very reasonable price. I don't mean any thing personal or trying to slam you in any way, just the opposite but here is my take on your selling process.

You seem to be making it very difficult for customers to order from you. This is following into the category of "what to do if you want to keep your sells to a minimum". All the requests I have read on here seem to be very reasonable ones. I understand your concerns and agree with you about real customer data but there are plenty of work arounds to allow your potential customers to examine your product before buying.

No matter what you sell, apples, oranges, computer software, or anything else on the internet, you need to make sure that you win over your customers trust and make them fell comfortable doing business with you. If you do not do that you will NOT get the sale.

So instead of asking someone to pay before "seeing what they are buying" based on a post in a forum from someone they have never heard from, well, is going to be tough at best. I personally don't like buying anything I first can't see feel or see. And if I do get a money back guarantee like you offer, that guarantee is only good as the person making it, and if I dont know you, well I think you get the point.

Maybe you should give a 7 day trail instead so people can make a intelligent decision on purchasing, that will go a long way in developing a lot of trust.

Good luck to you I do hope you do well.

Edited by R-n-R

• 4 months later...

Active Clients Audit - Reports clients that are set to Active status that have no active hosting packages or domains. Also available as a nightly cron to automatically set them Inactive.

>> Is there an option to disable this as we dont want to update the status for this group of people. I tried renaming the audit cron php file but it does not looks to be working on our dev whmcs machine, when the whmcs cron runs, it will get that executed as well.

Active Clients Audit - Reports clients that are set to Active status that have no active hosting packages or domains. Also available as a nightly cron to automatically set them Inactive.

>> Is there an option to disable this as we dont want to update the status for this group of people. I tried renaming the audit cron php file but it does not looks to be working on our dev whmcs machine, when the whmcs cron runs, it will get that executed as well.

Hi,

Yes - Just delete the file completely from the hooks folder.

We're ironing out some changes and will be re-introducing this soon. It might be a paid mod again, or we may release it free again. We're still working out those details. Anyone that had previously purchased would, of course, get another license if we went to paid again.

In the meantime if you have any ideas/suggestions for reports you want to see please send them over via this thread or PM - we'll try to get them added.

• 4 months later...