[MODULE] DAPlus - The Enhanced DirectAdmin Server Module

rmccny

DAPlus - The Enhanced DirectAdmin Server Module

Version 0.9 for WHMCS 3.7.x or later

This module builds upon the existing DirectAdmin server module while fixing a few bugs and adding some useful new features.

Features:

• Adds cronjob update of account usage.
  • Fixes broken/missing DirectAdmin login link in admin Product Details page.
  • Automatically updates WHMCS hosting account status if account has suspended by DirectAdmin (i.e. quota exceeded).
  • Can be set to prepend Admin Note when account status change is detected in DirectAdmin during usage check.
  • Fully compatible with ALL EXISTING DirectAdmin servers and hosting accounts.
  • Utilizes existing WHMCS DirectAdmin server module for most API calls.

Please note that as of this post, this module is only considered a Release Candidate. Please test it thoroughly before use in a production environment.

Download Link

• 2 weeks later...

hi;

i'll let you know what I'm looking for and you might know a good way to add the features.

Right now whmcs has a whm import script. If you could add a directadmin import script, i think that would be a very good feature to have. This would be useful being that i have like five customers i have to manually bill every month, and if i was able to import them into whmcs... that would be much easier.

thanks a lot for your time.

mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

This module didn't go completely forgotten. I realize that it has been broken for some time, but being a free module we just were not able to devote the time to bring it up to date with our other projects going on.

However, that deficiency has been corrected as of today. We have released v1.0.1 of this module today, and are still giving away full source for it as well.

Changelog

• 0.0.9 - Initial release.
  • 1.0.0 - Change sleep time from 250ms to 50ms, added PHP set_time_limit(600) to prevent script timeout.
  • 1.0.1 - Official WHMCS v4 support; created daplus_api_exec() function to replace broken directadmin_req() function.

This is still very much a free module. Download link

• 1 month later...
Yeah, this one I will be keeping free. :)

nice,

btw will bought next week 2 of your pluggins (dev one). nice to see some commercial module deliver with source.

make patch and no risk for future in case dev stop ...

would suggest anyone to check rmccny module there :

http://www.boardoo.com/section/whmcs-addons-117/

Good price too

** friendly bump ** ;)

i am logged in,

We're sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found.

If you believe this to be in error, please contact Support for assistance.

Everything should have been corrected. We ran into some problems with URL conversion after going live with vBCMS.

DirectAdmin port is changable ? im using port other than 2222.

You can change the port, however DAPlus still makes calls using WHMCS's own DirectAdmin module, therefore you will probably still run into a trouble with using an alternative port.

nice,

btw will bought next week 2 of your pluggins (dev one). nice to see some commercial module deliver with source.

make patch and no risk for future in case dev stop ...

would suggest anyone to check rmccny module there :

http://www.boardoo.com/section/whmcs-addons-117/

Good price too

** friendly bump ** ;)

Thanks for the kind words... After seeing so many other mods come and go around here leaving folks stranded with useless, locked code it became one of my goals to always provide a source option with every product.

When you finally make your purchase, please do not hesitate to open a ticket with us if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for not catching your post sooner. You mentioned that you installed it a while ago; are you using version 1.0.1 that was released a couple weeks back or one of the older releases? I know this was a problem in the older ones, but with 1.0.1 I'm having no trouble collecting stats. Collecting usage stats is a very time-consuming process, it could be that php is timing out. Another possibility is that if you have mod_security on your DA box, it might be temporarily blocking the API requests as each account requires 2 http requests to get full stats. Have you checked for errors in your php error log? If you have not yet upgraded to 1.0.1 please do that first.