FireFox Problem on cart.php?a=add&domain=register

WebzPro

FireFox 3.0.1 bug cart.php?a=add&domain=register

Had a customer bring to my attention and I also tested. When the customer gets to this point and want to choose the radio button "I want to transfer my domain to" you cannot choose that choice. It just stays on the above choice.

This does not happen in IE or Safari. Tested on a Mac and PC with same result.

If I go to http://www.webzpro.com/wbill/cart.php?a=add&domain=register I cannot choose "I want to transfer my domain to WebzPro"

Go to https://www.webzpro.com/wbill/domainchecker.php enter a domain you have that is already registered it will come up unavailable. Click order now, it goes to https://www.webzpro.com/wbill/cart.php?a=add&domain=register enter the same valid domain that is already registered try to choose "I want to transfer my domain to WebzPro" It will not let you.

Again I have tested this on 2 different Macs and 3 different PC's. Same results. Customer had same issue who entered a support ticket with the same issue using FireFox and when he tried Internet Explorer it went through fine.

put your radio buttons in a <div> tag or in a table , otherwise you will confuse Firefox.

<div><input type="radio" name="domain" value="register" id="selregister" checked /> 
<label for="selregister">I want WebzPro to register a new domain for me.</div><br />
<div><input type="radio" name="domain" value="transfer" id="seltransfer" /> <label for="seltransfer">I want to transfer my domain to WebzPro</label></div>

Or

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
 <tr>
   <td><input type="radio" name="domain" value="register" id="selregister" checked /> 
<label for="selregister">I want WebzPro to register a new domain for me.</td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
   <td><input type="radio" name="domain" value="transfer" id="seltransfer" /> <label for="seltransfer">I want to transfer my domain to WebzPro</label></td>
 </tr>
</table>

put your radio buttons in a <div> tag or in a table , otherwise you will confuse Firefox.

<div><input type="radio" name="domain" value="register" id="selregister" checked /> 
<label for="selregister">I want WebzPro to register a new domain for me.</div><br />
<div><input type="radio" name="domain" value="transfer" id="seltransfer" /> <label for="seltransfer">I want to transfer my domain to WebzPro</label></div>

Or

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
 <tr>
   <td><input type="radio" name="domain" value="register" id="selregister" checked /> 
<label for="selregister">I want WebzPro to register a new domain for me.</td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
   <td><input type="radio" name="domain" value="transfer" id="seltransfer" /> <label for="seltransfer">I want to transfer my domain to WebzPro</label></td>
 </tr>
</table>

Thanks for the advise, what template would this be in?

adddomain.tpl in your default order form folder

<div><input type="radio" name="domain" value="register" id="selregister"{if $domain eq "register"} checked{/if} /> <label for="selregister">{$LANG.orderdomainoption1part1} {$companyname} {$LANG.orderdomainoption1part2}</label></div<br />
<div><input type="radio" name="domain" value="transfer" id="seltransfer"{if $domain eq "transfer"} checked{/if} /> <label for="seltransfer">{$LANG.orderdomainoption3} {$companyname}</label></div>