Myminecraft.eu Trying to Commit Fraud

then you can call your yourself or register a domain under a ltd comaopny name until you are confirmed witha co number.

many website design packages like dreamweaver allow you to test a sites pages without making it live

Typos in my previous post

then you cant call your yourself or register a domain under a ltd company name until you are confirmed with a company registration number.

many website design packages like dreamweaver allow you to test a sites pages without making it live

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@EasyHosting - I contacted Companies House as I said, and they informed that I was not in the wrong as you suggested I was; my site isn't Live yet, hardly visible on search engines etc and by the time it's found by anyone, the documents would have been dealt with and I can update the site when this is done.

As for the problems with whmcsintegrations.ca (visit there site, no company details or address made public at all) it was a nightmare sorting out with my lawyer I've had to hire to deal with removing these comments made by Paul as I've been telling the truth, and was right about sharing my e-mail and derogative comments from another company as being illegal regardless of there location (some UK Laws - especially Data Protection) applies to the USA as well.

I've been told to offer Paul a chance to resolve the problem and remove the threads, in return for the payment I've offered him; otherwise legal action will be pursued including the right to charge for damages to my company caused by his actions.

A letter to the C.E.O of the company he works for has been sent, a nightmare to locate considering he's operating illegally without details required to contact the BBB etc; my web-savvy skills managed to find a company number and web host in the end, including the C.E.O / Managing Directors details.

Hopefully his comments / threads will be cleansed from wherever they have been posted, and failure to so upon agreement with him; (signature as well) then of course further action will be pursued in breach of agreement.

Let's hope he makes the decision which avoid a loss of money (and fine's for damages) by choosing to co-operate with us.

As posting derogative comments and personal contact details (blatantly out of their database or from communications which should have been private via e-mail) - Breach of Data Protection. It's highly unprofessional act, and does raise concern about safety of your data with whmcsintegrations.ca (no shame in sharing somebody's data of whom they've been in contact with).

Fingers are crossed that the easy option is picked for both of us Paul, I don't want any issues and have been telling the truth the entire time; I never wanted to take the legal route but it seemed to be the only option; as I stated I've offered one last chance before I proceed.

@EasyHosting - I contacted Companies House as I said, and they informed that I was not in the wrong as you suggested I was; my site isn't Live yet, hardly visible on search engines etc and by the time it's found by anyone, the documents would have been dealt with and I can update the site when this is done.

There's absolutely no way they would have said that. It doesn't matter if your website is 'hardly visible' on search engines or not. You're still claiming to be a Ltd company when you're not.

They're fairly hot on this and if I were you I'd remove any trace of 'Ltd' until you get your number.

There's absolutely no way they would have said that. It doesn't matter if your website is 'hardly visible' on search engines or not. You're still claiming to be a Ltd company when you're not.

They're fairly hot on this and if I were you I'd remove any trace of 'Ltd' until you get your number.

Technically I am as the documents have been delivered to them and it will appear on their site soon, I can't remove the 'Ltd' because it's registered the the registrar already (upon the same day the documents were sent in)

It seems everyone is out to say I'm a liar, even when I am not; you would not know what my conversation was with them unless you we're listening in on the conversation (of which you were not).

I'd take your advise but it's too late, and Company House isn't bother about it as the site should only be visible to myself (IP locked). - Though it seems to have been removed, I'll re-upload the files to block it.

If your able to access it in about an hours time, then please inform and I'll look into, but according to my .htaccess and visitor logs in cPanel only my IP is showing on there to date.

(IP Block / restriction will be back online soon, awaiting a reply from my web host about what happened to the file so they can recover it - without me writing the script again.)

As for the problems with whmcsintegrations.ca (visit there site, no company details or address made public at all) it was a nightmare sorting out with my lawyer I've had to hire to deal with removing these comments made by Paul as I've been telling the truth, and was right about sharing my e-mail and derogative comments from another company as being illegal regardless of there location (some UK Laws - especially Data Protection) applies to the USA as well.

I've been told to offer Paul a chance to resolve the problem and remove the threads, in return for the payment I've offered him; otherwise legal action will be pursued including the right to charge for damages to my company caused by his actions.

A letter to the C.E.O of the company he works for has been sent, a nightmare to locate considering he's operating illegally without details required to contact the BBB etc; my web-savvy skills managed to find a company number and web host in the end, including the C.E.O / Managing Directors details.

Hopefully his comments / threads will be cleansed from wherever they have been posted, and failure to so upon agreement with him; (signature as well) then of course further action will be pursued in breach of agreement.

Let's hope he makes the decision which avoid a loss of money (and fine's for damages) by choosing to co-operate with us.

As posting derogative comments and personal contact details (blatantly out of their database or from communications which should have been private via e-mail) - Breach of Data Protection. It's highly unprofessional act, and does raise concern about safety of your data with whmcsintegrations.ca (no shame in sharing somebody's data of whom they've been in contact with).

Fingers are crossed that the easy option is picked for both of us Paul, I don't want any issues and have been telling the truth the entire time; I never wanted to take the legal route but it seemed to be the only option; as I stated I've offered one last chance before I proceed.

yopu have listed on your site Company No. 000000 [MyMinecraft LTD] and then deceived 123-reg in registering a domain in the name of MyMinecraft Europe LTD both ARE NOT registered ltd companies and are nopt even listed on the proposed sites at companies house. until you get a companies registration number it is a breach of companies act (criminal offence) to pertain you are a ltd company when you are not.

yopu have listed on your site Company No. 000000 [MyMinecraft LTD] and then deceived 123-reg in registering a domain in the name of MyMinecraft Europe LTD both ARE NOT registered ltd companies and are nopt even listed on the proposed sites at companies house. until you get a companies registration number it is a breach of companies act (criminal offence) to pertain you are a ltd company when you are not.

I have not deceived 123-reg, as I told them I'll be providing the details soon (how else can I access the site to perform work on it)

I never listed my Company No. as 000000 (it was because I was still setting the site up and that's where I was going to place number when I received it.)

You shouldn't have been able to access the site, but when it was hacked the .htaccess must of been tampered with as well; I'm working on fixing this at the moment.

EDIT: Public has once again been prevented to all areas of the site, it is for testing purposes only and not a breach of Companies House as were in contact with them regarding our operations along with 123-Reg; so please stop posting on this thread about it, it's being dealt with and processing; I can't do anything else until tomorrow (unlike some people I live in a rural area, so getting a website setup isn't easy on a 5 KB/s upload; why do you think I started work straight after sending the documents? because it would take a long time, my advert has been uploading for over 10 hours so far - HD Footage is a killer.)

Edited by Develio13

you just DONT GET the LAW and the Companies ACT.

YOU CANNOT STATE YOU ARE A LIMITED COMPANY UNTIL YOU HAVE A LEGALLY BINDED LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION NUMBER.

I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO COMPANIES HOUSE AS THEY TAKE THESE OFFENCES SERIOUSLY

You sir. should be banned from this forum, you've wasted time at Companies House, stirred trouble and are a what people call a forum Troll.

I'll be packing my bag's because people like you infuriate me, your rude, arrogant and don't listen and enjoy causing aggravation to other people; just because it hasn't arrived in the post, nor appeared on the site yet (IT'S SUNDAY! NOBODY WORKS ON SUNDAYS.) so it won't appear until tomorrow, nothing I can do and nothing I did wrong.

Good Day to this forum, good day to liars and trolls which fill this place; you hate to see competition so you destroy them with abuse.

Rot in HELL and I hope this thread is deleted and my account banned because honestly writing I don't give a **** about what you say, should bring an admin here A.S.A.P

I have not deceived 123-reg, as I told them I'll be providing the details soon (how else can I access the site to perform work on it)

I never listed my Company No. as 000000 (it was because I was still setting the site up and that's where I was going to place number when I received it.)

You shouldn't have been able to access the site, but when it was hacked the .htaccess must of been tampered with as well; I'm working on fixing this at the moment.

EDIT: Public has once again been prevented to all areas of the site, it is for testing purposes only and not a breach of Companies House as were in contact with them regarding our operations along with 123-Reg; so please stop posting on this thread about it, it's being dealt with and processing; I can't do anything else until tomorrow (unlike some people I live in a rural area, so getting a website setup isn't easy on a 5 KB/s upload; why do you think I started work straight after sending the documents? because it would take a long time, my advert has been uploading for over 10 hours so far - HD Footage is a killer.)

Simple, you register a doamin as an indivdual until you get your reg number and then ask 123-reg to change this once you get the number and become a limited company and for your site you can easily create your site without any mention of a limited company as this can be added afterwards.

You sir. should be banned from this forum, you've wasted time at Companies House, stirred trouble and are a what people call a forum Troll.

I'll be packing my bag's because people like you infuriate me, your rude, arrogant and don't listen and enjoy causing aggravation to other people; just because it hasn't arrived in the post, nor appeared on the site yet (IT'S SUNDAY! NOBODY WORKS ON SUNDAYS.) so it won't appear until tomorrow, nothing I can do and nothing I did wrong.

Good Day to this forum, good day to liars and trolls which fill this place; you hate to see competition so you destroy them with abuse.

Rot in HELL and I hope this thread is deleted and my account banned because honestly writing I don't give a **** about what you say, should bring an admin here A.S.A.P

i have made 1 lie anyone can check your whois details the details held with companies house and have have screenshots of all including your site.

i have made 1 lie anyone can check your whois details the details held with companies house and have have screenshots of all including your site.

typo

I have NOT made 1 lie as anyone can check your whois details, the details held with companies house and have have screenshots of all including your site.

@EasyHosting

I've got a feeling I may have contacted the wrong number actually, because I did say they don't work weekends; realising this I actually don't think it was Companies House I contacted, I'll go look into the number I called :/

Anyway I'm not going to bother running a company any more, I'll just find a Job as network engineer because the stress of dealing with this today is going to give me heart failure (I'm already on the BP pills @ 150 / 90)

So you can either continue to dispute this with company house against me, or drop it because I'm no longer going proceed with my company; all domains will be deleted, site data etc.

As I said before, Good Day; this will be my last visit. (Time to call Companies House in the morning and check if it was them who answered, and if so cancel my registration with them.)

@EasyHosting

I've got a feeling I may have contacted the wrong number actually, because I did say they don't work weekends; realising this I actually don't think it was Companies House I contacted, I'll go look into the number I called :/

Anyway I'm not going to bother running a company any more, I'll just find a Job as network engineer because the stress of dealing with this today is going to give me heart failure (I'm already on the BP pills @ 150 / 90)

So you can either continue to dispute this with company house against me, or drop it because I'm no longer going proceed with my company; all domains will be deleted, site data etc.

As I said before, Good Day; this will be my last visit. (Time to call Companies House in the morning and check if it was them who answered, and if so cancel my registration with them.)

i was only trying to be helpful as i have several Ltd companies. if you get a LTD company you dont need to trade under that company name

Sadly, we too have now experienced a similar issue to the OP with this individual. He ordered the Auto Currency addon from us, filed a cancellation notice stating it worked on only one of 2 sites. We contacted him and turns out he was using some sort of proxy setup that changed the REMOTE_ADDR variable to an internal IP and put the real IP into another variable. We provided a fixed version yesterday that resolves his original issue. Less than an hour ago, we get a notification from PayPal that he has filed a claim for an unauthorized payment.

People like this individual are why we are strongly considering switching all of our addons to a license-based system like others use.

Sadly, we too have now experienced a similar issue to the OP with this individual. He ordered the Auto Currency addon from us, filed a cancellation notice stating it worked on only one of 2 sites. We contacted him and turns out he was using some sort of proxy setup that changed the REMOTE_ADDR variable to an internal IP and put the real IP into another variable. We provided a fixed version yesterday that resolves his original issue. Less than an hour ago, we get a notification from PayPal that he has filed a claim for an unauthorized payment.

People like this individual are why we are strongly considering switching all of our addons to a license-based system like others use.

yes he seems to be an outright conman who also thinks he his above the law, but he has a nasty shock instore as companies house have been informed of his actions along with 123-reg and i have provided them with screenshots along with a link to this thread and the one on WHT.

and he has a nerve to call me a troll and liar (post 33)

contradictions contradicting the contradictions here, first its kids, then its kids who are now adult then back to kids as you are going to ask their parents to install software to block them from obtaining your details.

Look pal, you might think your some child genius but like you i have been around computers for a very long time.

Your what i would call an idiot, that's my honest opinion. You might know a thing or two, but i can assure you this commutiy alone has more power than you could ever wish for and that goes a very long way towards putting frauds like you out of business. Believe me you will be remembered. And the great thing about reputations, they have a way of coming back and biting you.

You are trying to rip off an honest business whilst at the same time running second rate website services. Well the fraud looks to be coming from you, the false charge back, the accusations of a server breach at the hands of a reputable company. your website claiming you run a Limited company. Your really building my faith right here.

Its people like you that give online businesses a bad name. Us legitimate service providers fight people like you every single day in our daily business to try and claw back lost faith, you make it no easier but the fact is you will always lose your battle.

If i was in your shoes i would have these considerations to make.

Stop the paypal dispute, he earned that money.

Shut down your website until you are equiped to run a legitimate business.

you have no business being in business at all in your current state.

How can I write the website if it doesn't pop up and down for testing, and google analytics showed no connections apart from myself to until today; it's hardly been indexed by Google or any search engine yet either.

hey child genius, have you ever heard of "htpasswd" i hate typos.. shame i make oh so many

Your site never has to go "live" to the public until its ready and legitimate to do so.

You can easily password protect it right in the domain root.

... contramydicktions

i use dreamweaver when i need to do any work on my site and you can check it as if it was live to make sure all is right.

also google you domain now and it will show this forum as #1 so this is how powerfull your ignorance is. You will likely not get to read this until tonight as you will be in Primary school all day.

There's a lot in this thread that just smells, but I wanted to respond to this in particular:

Yes but unlike you, this is done using pen and paper and via snail mail; so registration can't just appear instantly, I live in a poorer area of the UK without access to fancy services such as a reliable broadband connection.

How can I write the website if it doesn't pop up and down for testing, and google analytics showed no connections apart from myself to until today; it's hardly been indexed by Google or any search engine yet either.

If it helps settle you, I'll call Company House today and get the company added to the list until the documents arrive with them.

The moment you went live, you broke the law by misrepresenting yourself. This is probably not malicious but the law doesn't care, it's still fraud and a breach of your government regulations as regards the foundation of businesses. It's not a good foot to start off on.

It is willful negligence to post a site live knowing you cannot comply with the law and if you did so willfully then this establishes a criminal act.

Furthermore if you truly did not authorise the integration to be done then you really need to remove the work of that integration from your website immediately and without question. Essentially by doing otherwise you are attempting to have your cake and eat it to, and you are committing theft of intellectual property, a civil offense for which you can get yourself sued for a very large amount of money in damages, if you continue to use it.

This just doesn't pass the smell test for me, and I suggest you begin complaince with both the original poster and your local regulations immediately.

@Disgruntled This isn't far fetched at all, I've been on the run from a group of people for a long time

This might be a bit of a long shot, but in 1972 were you part of a crack commando unit that was sent to prison by a military court for a crime you didn't commit??

|It is also strange that he called companies house on a Sunday when they only work Mon to Fri. and got an instant reply saying they are doing nothing wrong, especiall when i emailed companies house last night and only just got this reply

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have forwarded your enquiry on to the relevant section of Companies House and I'm awaiting a response. You will receive a more detailed reply within 2 working days.

Yours faithfully,

Laura Rees

Companies House Contact Centre

enquiries@companies-house.gov.uk

There's a lot in this thread that just smells, but I wanted to respond to this in particular:

The moment you went live, you broke the law by misrepresenting yourself. This is probably not malicious but the law doesn't care, it's still fraud and a breach of your government regulations as regards the foundation of businesses. It's not a good foot to start off on.

also right he placed on his website he was a limited company (which could be easily removed until he was ready), but to regsiter a domain using a different ltd company name when neither companies are registered is deception. He registered this through 123-reg where he must of gave them a false reg number as i have also registered domains under my ltd co name with 123-reg and the order process asks for the co reg number.

Edited by easyhosting