VC-AutoPress - WordPress Auto Installer

VC-AutoPress Is Now Available

The new release of the VC-AutoPress installer is now available to purchase.

This is specifically and only for users of WHMCS who use cPanel and WHM.

No other is supported and this will NOT WORK.

We have developed a script that once added to your WHMCS installation will automatically install WordPress version 3.0 when a cPanel account is created. This script can only install WordPress and is installed when the create module command in WHMCS hosting packages is excecuted.

The source code is encoded and this product is Licensed.

This takes around 3 or 4 minutes to install and you will then be able to place some test orders using a sub-domain option or a spare domain that you have on your nameservers and see the instant installation and database creation of the latest version of WordPress.

There are no screenshots available as it is purely a script that excecutes using the action hooks from WHMCS.

You can purchase this direct from our website with a license for 12 months included for just £15.95. The fee is an annual license and will include free support and upgrades whilst ever an active license is in use.

********** LICENSING **********

VC-AutoPress is licensed direct from VC-Hosting.COM. This script will only function upon successful license verification checks being carried out.

The source code is encoded and is FREE but will require an annual license for it to function.

If your license check fails when your customer orders a package from you the script will continue through to checkout complete but no installation will have taken place. It will not appear any different to your customers other than a support ticket will probably be winging its way accross to you if it doesn't install.

If the license check is successful then the script will install prior to the customer getting to the checkout complete status. They then visit their domain once it has propogated and WordPress is ready installed and available to them.

********** DOWNLOAD & PURCHASE LINK **********

You can purchase this product now with full installation instructions from the following link;

https://www.vc-hosting.com/live/cart.php?a=add&pid=88

The First 5 Buyers Will Get The First Year HALF PRICE using promotion code

AUTOPRESS

Thanks for looking!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 4 more half price license left now as the first has already gone.

I forgot to mention that there is no restriction on the license or script preventing a maximum number of uses of this. It will simply work whilst a valid license is current.

I have had requests for a FREE TRIAL so here is a 7 Day Free Trial License. If at the end of the 7 days you are happy with the product and you wish to continue with it then you would simply place an order from the My Account area of our website - the details on how to purchase will be included within the email we send at the end of the trial.

YOUR FREE TRIAL FOR 7 DAYS IS AVAILABLE AT

https://www.vc-hosting.com/live/cart.php?a=add&pid=89

Full License Is at

Enjoy!

Edited by vchosting

Hi All

Just to let you all know that the new version of the Word Press Auto Installer VC-AutoPress V1.0.2 is now available to download and all with a current license are entitled to a free upgrade. Go to your My Account area at www.vc-hosting.com/live/clientarea.php and you can download the new version attached to your product details.

Thanks for all the great feedback I have had from the people that have ordered and that have trialled this product. Im glad it has been working well for people.

YOUR FREE TRIAL FOR 7 DAYS IS AVAILABLE AT

Full License Is Available At

I'm interested, anyone currently using it, any feed back?

In relation to the above you are more than welcome to try the script with a FREE Trial License to test it and see it for yourself. Trial license available from

It takes only a few minutes to install and a few seconds to uninstall should you require.

We have had over 30 people take out a license so far and I have only got one customer who has found any difficulty in getting the script to work. We are currently working on trying to resolve the issue as it appears to be a server compatibility issue. (It is as a result of this that we have started to offer the trial license so people can test it first to see if works before buying) All other customers are using the script from our licensing log and I have had no further support requests. You are more than welcome to give it a go and see if it is something that you feel you can utilize and profit from by selling WordPress blog sites on your website to your customers.

Would you consider building this for DirectAdmin servers? If so, what costs should we expect?

To be honest we have no intention of developing this for Direct Admin as it was developed for us and our needs and I thought it would be worth sharing with the community. We do not have any servers using DirectAdmin and as such would find it difficult to test even if we were to embark upon developing this.

So unfortunately I would have to say 'Sorry No' in response to your question, not at this time anyway!

To be honest we have no intention of developing this for Direct Admin as it was developed for us and our needs and I thought it would be worth sharing with the community. We do not have any servers using DirectAdmin and as such would find it difficult to test even if we were to embark upon developing this.

So unfortunately I would have to say 'Sorry No' in response to your question, not at this time anyway!

That's too bad. We could however supply you with any needed details and a test setup. Depending on the way it's build (upload, ftp transfer, etc?) it shouldn't be too hard, I guess.

Hi Wayne,

I have a question, I am not trying to be a ‘web host’ I offer free hosting with every website I design…

Therefore, I would like to install Wordpress… however only on a sub domain like dev.you.com.

Currently when I create a new account my coming soon pages automatically populate...

Do you or the community have any suggestions? This could save me hours upon hours of time.

Also … (pushing it) I would very much like to not only to install a fresh copy of WP, but also populate a folder of my preferred plug-in's.

This could save me 2+ hours a week in man hours!

Hi Wayne,

I have a question, I am not trying to be a ‘web host’ I offer free hosting with every website I design…

Therefore, I would like to install Wordpress… however only on a sub domain like dev.you.com.

Currently when I create a new account my coming soon pages automatically populate...

Do you or the community have any suggestions? This could save me hours upon hours of time.

Also … (pushing it) I would very much like to not only to install a fresh copy of WP, but also populate a folder of my preferred plug-in's.

This could save me 2+ hours a week in man hours!

Hi WCDC

I can see that overnight you have placed an order for a trial license on our website. Thanks for that. To answer your questions - you are able to place them on sub domains no problem at all using the Other tab in the Products/Services setup in WHMCS. They then simly select a sub-domain on ordering and that is what their cPanel and Word Press install will use.

In response to the (Pusing It) part of your post - no problem.

What we would suggest is for you to test the trial and make sure it is working correctly for you. If you are happy submit a support ticket to us requesting a customised version of Word Press to be installed rather than the standard version and we will customise something for you to make this happen for a small fee which im sure we can negotiate.

Ultimatly you will end up with Word Press fully customised t how you want it installed on your server on each cPanel creation. This flexibility is available and something that we would be happy to package up for you.

Just installed the AutoPress - seems to work great. One question.. how do I get it to auto-install into the root of the web directory instead of the /wordpress/ directory?

Hi

Thank you for your question! I have responded to your support ticket and we will hopefully get this done for you!

Just installed the AutoPress - seems to work great. One question.. how do I get it to auto-install into the root of the web directory instead of the /wordpress/ directory?

Hi

I have now responded to your support ticket with the update and the Root Directory Install update files can be downloaded from our client area to allow Word Press to now install in the root directory as apposed to the default of public_html/wordpress/ which will ensure better SEO.

You now have the option of how you want your word press installations to be set up.

Any problems please just let us know!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks! I've installed Autopress and purchased a license. This works fantastic. The installation went smooth and my testing of Wordpress auto-installation went flawlessly as well. I really appreciate the extra mile vchosting went to fulfill my request.

Thanks,

Bobby

Thanks Bobby for your kind words. It's good to hear that everything is working for you! You know where we are if you need us!

How does the Auto Installer Works?

regards

Hi

It works by installing word press on cpanel account creation when the module command create is pressed!

To see it working the best thing to do is to order a free trial license and make sure the script is compatible with your setup and configuration!

• 1 month later...

Special Promotion for the month of SEPTEMBER only. Purchase this mod for just £10 for the first year using promotional code AUTOPRESS10 or by clicking directly on this link

https://www.vc-hosting.com/live/cart.php?a=add&pid=88&promocode=AUTOPRESS10

THATS A DISCOUNT OF ALMOST 50% FOR THE FIRST YEAR

Dont forget the 7 day FREE trial is still available at

We would always recommend trying the free trial first to ensure your server is compatible with the script. As we offer a FREE trial no refunds will be given if a FREE trial has not been tested first.

After installing the FREE trial there is no re-installation to do to upgrade you simply change a license key. Installation takes a matter of just a few minutes.

ENJOY !!!!!!

I think this module would be better if we could create our own customized version of WordPress without asking you to do it. For example, if we could create a preconfigured WordPress site and save it as a zip file or something...then use that as the template for our new WordPress sites.

I agree. Not 100% sure how this plugin works, but if we could somehow create different "packages" that we could basically assign a tar file with the plugins/themes we want auto installed, that would be awesome. Maybe basically have an option to perform a bash script after the install completes. That would probably be the easiest. As I mentioned, I would want to be able to do multiple variations that I could assign to a config option with whmcs, etc. Thoughts?

I think this module would be better if we could create our own customized version of WordPress without asking you to do it. For example, if we could create a preconfigured WordPress site and save it as a zip file or something...then use that as the template for our new WordPress sites.

Hi Mark

You can do exactly this with our script - it allows full customisation of the zip file to your exact needs and setup including pre-installed plugins, themes etc etc. 95% of the support requests we receive for this script are regarding exactly this.

I agree. Not 100% sure how this plugin works, but if we could somehow create different "packages" that we could basically assign a tar file with the plugins/themes we want auto installed, that would be awesome. Maybe basically have an option to perform a bash script after the install completes. That would probably be the easiest. As I mentioned, I would want to be able to do multiple variations that I could assign to a config option with whmcs, etc. Thoughts?

@ MACscr - This is completely possible not via configurable options put by creating different products within WHMCS so you can have an unlimited number of different install_manager packages that will allow you to install as many different pre-determined packages as you care to prepare.

Ultimately we will happily do these packages for you for a fee but we wil provide support on how to do them if you feel confident enough to configure them yourself.

This kit is extremely flexible and allows for most customisations - We would simply ask you to run the idea past us first so that we can advise you as to what yu need to ensure is done for each item you are planning so that it works for you.