CCAvenue Gateway

kikloo

Hi,

I recently got CCAvenue gateway for my website but unfortunately I came to know that WHMCS has not updated their CCAvenue plugin to latest version of MARS. Hence I downloaded the API kit from CCAvenue and made a WHMCS plugin out of it.

Its very basic, just accepts the payments and updates transaction upon callback from CCAvenue.

I am giving this module for free for anyone to use / extend etc. I have not tested the call back as I was not able to, but accepting payment is working. So can you use it if you want.

Before you download:

You agree to download, use, modify etc. this plugin at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible for anything in anyway.

Warning:

This will overwrite WHMCS's original CCAvenue files as they don't work anyway. So if you want to retain those files, please backup / download modules/gateways/ccavenue.php and modules/gateways/callback/ccavenue.php

Install Instructions:

• Just unzip and upload to modules/gateways folder.
  • Activate in Settings > Payment Gateways

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

ccavenue.zip

instead of overwriting WHMCS files you may add prefix or suffix to the module name so it will work as an another one, so users can easily choose the WHMCS one or yours, also to avoid any miss-configuration or another future issues when WHMCS release new updates..

Thanks for sharing mate :)

instead of overwriting WHMCS files you may add prefix or suffix to the module name so it will work as an another one, so users can easily choose the WHMCS one or yours, also to avoid any miss-configuration or another future issues when WHMCS release new updates..

Thanks for sharing mate :)

Hi,

I kept same because WHMCS's own is not working and when their will be working then mine will not be needed.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I installed your payment gateway.

here are the issues I found

1. It does not bring forward the Client's Country to PG page. As a result, CCAvenue does not process it and holds you there.

2. When you cancel, the callback page is blank with no results.

Can you help me.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Hi

I installed your payment gateway.

here are the issues I found

1. It does not bring forward the Client's Country to PG page. As a result, CCAvenue does not process it and holds you there.

2. When you cancel, the callback page is blank with no results.

Can you help me.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Hi,

Mine is working fine, but yes mine also have issues with callback, somehow whmcs is not logging the transaction at all and not even doing callback at all. Don't know what the issue is.

Thanks.

Hi,

Mine is working fine, but yes mine also have issues with callback, somehow whmcs is not logging the transaction at all and not even doing callback at all. Don't know what the issue is.

Thanks.

I changed CCCAvenue's settings to allow to edit user details. So #1 is taken care of.

However ever after successful transaction, the callback is empty.

Any ideas why ??

Any solutions ??

I changed CCCAvenue's settings to allow to edit user details. So #1 is taken care of.

However ever after successful transaction, the callback is empty.

Any ideas why ??

Any solutions ??

Hi,

I am also facing same thing, but i have modified the callback script and added the following lines in it:

---

header ("http://www.your-website-url.com/billing/"); // replace with your website url

exit();

---

Add the above code at the bottom. I am attaching the callback file also for your further checking.

Thanks.

callback.zip