Does anyone know of a template for an app store?

jclutter

i mean do you need to use WHMCS software as the "App Store" or something else like WordPress, Joomla, etc..

as far as i know no Template for WHMCS has the ability you are asking for, maybe you should look for Wordpress theme, or if you have already the backend developed look for HTML template to use if for your project, or maybe hire someone to make both or any of these :)

i'd go along with sentq on this - i'm sure if you go to themeforest etc and look for appstore templates, you'll find many WordPress and Joomla options available... that would certainly be the quickest way to get the front-end developed.

i'm not sure if they'd be any real advantage in having WHMCS as the back end - it could be done (it's basically just linking to a product and you could create a WHMCS site template), but it's probably simpler to do it all in Joomla,WP etc.