Help me set up a simple order form using Internal API--I will pay you for your time.

shout

I want to do something super simple: I want to create a test order form that submits an order via AJAX.

To get to that point I have about 30 stupid questions that need to be answered, and I don't want to spam up these forums with dumb questions like "Where do I save the file?" "What file extension should it have?", etc.

If you're willing to help me put together a working demo script using the internal API and answer my questions via chat or email, I'd be happy to pay you for your time (I guess using PayPal?).

I guess it's best to PM me. If this isn't an appropriate question (or an appropriate place to ask this question) let me know and I'll delete it.

Ok, my bad! I don't think I can delete this but I'll move over to the Marketplace Forum.

Basically I am just trying to put together the absolute simplest template that is possible--doesn't have to be robust, it just has to do one thing (any thing). Once I get that in place, I can expand it out, but apparently I'm either doing everything completely wrong or I'm not putting enough in.

Edited by shout
can't delete.