Linking to WHMCS Bundles - Direct To Cart URL

namesonic

I would like to use "direct-to-cart" linking parameters in the URL for bundles. Is this possible?

There are some great "direct-to-cart" URL parameters for individual products, but I'd like to have multiple products go directly to the cart.

For example, with this link I can skip all configuration, add PID 3 (product hosting) annually, w/hosting backup selected, add a predetermined domain registration length of 1 yrs and a promotion code which takes the user right to the cart with products added.

/cart.php?a=add&pid=3&sld=1Z44asdf&tld=.com&domains[]=1Z44asdf.com&domainsregperiod[1Z44asdf.com]=1&billingcycle=annually&domainoption=register&skipconfig=1&configoption[29]=on&idprotection[0]=on&promocode=carpediem

These parameters do not work with a BID (bundle ID). Even the most basic hosting URL parameters always stops you at the hosting configuration page.

/cart.php?a=add&bid=17&billingcycle=annually&skipconfig=1

Has anyone got direct to cart bundle linking working? Is it an available feature?

My apologies if this has already been answered but I cannot find any information about this on the forums.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...

Interestingly enough, I did find a workaround; at least for my use.

I needed a domain name, hosting, and SSL certificate in a discounted bundle. I duplicated the SSL and hosting and made them only have one pricing option (annual) and "hid from order form."

Add the &skipconfig=1 to the bid URL and it works for the most part. It won't ask for config options for the SSL or the hosting package any more, but it does ask for domain config options. I'll take it!