smarty else if to change checkout message?

ags

Is there a way I can change the checkout message based on which payment processor my client selects? I currently use PayPal and when Google Wallet is used the load bar just hangs there because the client has to click the button, see attached.

I would like to insert something like "Please click the button below to complete your checkout" for Google Wallet users and just use the standard for PayPal. You can see in the message that I already changed the default but I would like to use an else/if statement if I can to change the entire message based on client selection.

Also, if I can use an else/if statement to remove the loading bar that would be great too.

Thanks in advance!

whmcs-checkout.PNG

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

If you add {debug} to /templates/*your active template*/forwardpage.tpl and then visit it in your browser, you'll see a popup listing all the available variables.

That will show you wish one to use in the if statement to determine which gateway is in use.

Relevant documentation:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Template_Syntax

Thanks for that, but I don't see any variable pertaining to the payment gateways. I'm using a google wallet payment gateway, and the only reference I found in the debug out for it is this:

{$code}	"<script src="https://wallet.google.co..."

Is {$code} the variable? Can't be can it? Too general.