Multiple language-based templates - possible?

Razva

Hey,

We would like to launch our services in multiple countries, for example Germany (.de), Spain (.es) and Italy (.it). We've bought different domains (domain.de, domain.es and domain.it) and created the necessary websites. Now we should configure WHMCS accordingly.

Here are some questions:

1) Is there any way to "force" users from Germany to use the german WHMCS template? Or is there any way for a single WHMCS template to have multiple languages coded and, if the user selected "German", WHMCS to show specific divs from the TPL?

Basically I want to show the main website menu (different from the WHMCS menu!) in the local language.

2) Is there any way to "force" users to use a certain currency? For example I would like users from EU to pay in EURO and users from Asia in USD.

3) Information from "Pay To Text" is global. Isn't there any way to translate this into multiple languages, as it kinda appears on every invoice.

4) Is there any way to "hide" the language selector, but still have the "multilanguage" option active? I don't want users to jump between 3 languages directly from WHMCS (marketing reasons).

Thanks!

Hi

1) Yes. But if you need to geolocalize in real time visitors you'll need a module like this one that I developed months ago. Without a solution like this, your visitors have to manually select their language.

2) Same as 1. Anyway it's important that once they're registsred they can't change they currency

3) Yes. It's simple if you know how to develop a gateway module with multi-language support

4) Yes. Hide it with Smarty.