WHMCS Proforma Module Addon

I am currently working on a proforma addon module which will make it easier to adapt to the EU invoice requirements and to special accountant requests in that matter concerning invoices.

I should have it ready to go in about a week i hope. :idea: maybe two weeks depending on my path from this point.

Edited by durangod

I will get some stuff posted here as soon as i can, within a week. There is a learning curve here since i dont live there so it is taking some research time on my part. I do have some resources with regard to feedback from people that live there so i just need some time to get this done right.

i have completed such a hook addon for a client and i am annoucing that i am converting it into a actual addon module for serveral reasons. I am announcing it to allow for some feedback for features that may be needed as the current 2011 version on the addons site is not updated and only offers a percentage of what they need. I know that many have been needing something like this so i wanted to announce it a bit early that i am working on it so that they can get their input and needs in early so it can be a proactive approach rather than putting out fires after the fact.

Is this a problem?

If WHMCS is concerned that it will conflict with this http://docs.whmcs.com/EU_VAT_Addon it wont. Because the need is specific to paypal payments (or other gateways) and paid status for invoices. Which that addon does not do. Some accountants ask for specific formats when it comes to paid invoices. That is what this does.

Edited by durangod

i have completed such a hook addon for a client and i am annoucing that i am converting it....

This isn't an announcement forum for you to promote something you're not actually offering at this time. That's not what this specific category is for. Once you've completed something, this forum can be used to share the official listing for it.

Commercial Modules and Addons: A place where WHMCS developers can provide mods/addons that they think will benefit the community and get something back for their effort, (not affiliated with WHMCS). Mods and addons only, please.

ok, then maybe we need a place that devs can get feed back on working projects as to be proactive and give people what they want at first release rather than wait for tickets to pour in.

Maybe we need a "in development" area. And of course my apologies i shall not post things here anymore unless they are completed projects.

ok, then maybe we need a place that devs can get feed back on working projects as to be proactive and give people what they want at first release rather than wait for tickets to pour in.

Maybe we need a "in development" area.

You already have one, your own site.

I will personally bring this up to the powers that be on your behalf though, and will get back to you on it.

And of course my apologies i shall not post things here anymore unless they are completed projects.

No need to apologize, that's the idea here, at this time. This topic has come up before, lets find out what can be done, if anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Since our informative updates to our modules seems to be too frequent for the forum here. Beginning immediately, we will only be offering support for our products via our own company forum. Meaning we will not be replying to any requests here on this post. Post your question here at your own risk.

You can find excellent support for all of our products on our support forum. If a product is not listed you may post a question in the WHMCS forum section or general section. We want to be able to offer you as much information as possible and as freqently as possibleregarding our modules, without any hassle. So please register and ask your questions here at this link https://www.durangodaves.com/forum/index.php

Thanks for your time and faithful business.

dave