Free Module - Multi-Language Security Questions

sentq

This module help on translating security questions easily through WHMCS Control Panel, without the need to make any adjustments to the template files, just upload it to addon modules directory, activate it, and add translations to your security questions.

This module will present security questions in client area in which language your client is browsing your website with.

Module Features:

- Add translations for all languages ​​available to your WHMCS installation

- Add/Update/Delete translations easily

- Display default question text if no translation is available for selected language

- Prevent questions with no translation from being displayed

- No template modification needed

Installation:

1) Download the ZIP file from here

2) Upload the contents of to " /modules/addons/ " directory

3) Login to WHMCS -> Setup -> Addon Modules -> Security Questions Translator -> Activate

4) Manage your translations from WHMCS -> Addons -> Security Questions Translator

Download: http://whmcms.com/dl.php?type=d&id=11

Wow, this is amazing. I really hope you could make a comparable module for translating products in WHMCS! :)

i tried to make this but it didn't work for 50%, we can translate name of products and product groups in shopping cart, but not in order view typically in "/cart.php?a=view", if you interested to see how far this module work PM me, you can try it or use it as you like.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Very beautiful module! It works very well! Thanks! :idea:

WHMCMS also sounds very good! I am interested in buying one license. Is it possible to get a New Year discount? Thank You! :-P:lol:

I am grateful for your interest in our modules, discount code sent already :)

• 5 months later...