How to fetch Invoice PDF's programatically?

Rendrag

Hi Folks,

We talk to our WHMCS via API from our customer portal - customers don't actually ever see WHMCS, we just use it on the backend as it handles billing SO well. We're in the process of rebuilding the customer portal as it's getting a little too patched together and hard to maintain. One of the issues on my list is that we're generating PDF's separately to WHMCS so when we change something we have to change it in both WHMCS and the portal.

Has anyone worked out a way to pull invoice PDF's from WHMCS? If I *really* have to, I can create an admin user, then use curl calls to login as them and pull them that way, but that seems a bit icky... Is there a way we can call the invoicing even from a local PHP script on the WHMCS server? We need to be able to pull a few other things (like list of domain questions), so I'm thinking we're going to have to write our own little json api that sits beside the WHMCS api anyway..

Thanks,

Damien

• 3 weeks later...