Need to Hire a developer to help create a Product Bundle Linker like Module Garden

Hello,

I know you don't do Custom Development for your WHMCS program. I have been referred to Module Garden but unfortunately after 20 days and many emails along with detailed instructions (see below) I am not getting any help.

I URGENTLY need to hire a developer who understands WHMCS and can create a product similar to Module Garden Product Bundle/Linker. Their program does not work but I want to HIRE/PAY someone to create a program like that for me. Can anyone help me? Can you tell me who can do this other than the unresponsive and disappointing Modules Garden?

Here is the email I had sent. But please tell me where I can get someone to help.

VERY URGENT :)

As you can see below, I created a video that explains in detail what we are needing along with the text that shows clearly our objective.

But I want to boil it down very simply and then you can look at the video after...

1. Your Product Linker works but we just need ONE THING to happen. We need the Product Linker to ask for "Two Custom Fields' that are tied to the Product when the customer is ordering it.

With this understanding, please view the video. I just wanted to make sure you understand our simple request in case I am getting too detailed in our video.

The following is from my previous post:

I created a video that I believe will give you great clarity on what we are trying to do. I hope you can help us accomplish this. We need this solution right now to make it work with our products and WHMCS.

See Video: http://www.screencast.com/t/8sDi6SEUHA

The video will show three things we need:

- CUSTOM BUNDLE OPTIONS

- PURCHASE SCENARIOS

- CHECKOUT REQUIREMENTS

I have include the text as well to make it easy to respond to the different sections of the video as well.

Text Version:

Here are the details that we lined out:

--------------------------------------------

Product and Bundles offered.

Product A: Premium Ready-Made Sites

Product B: Mobi Sites

Product C: SmartLivingToday

AB Bundle - discount at 40% off of B

AC Bundle - discount at 50% off of C

ABC Bundle - discount at 50% off of B and C

---------------------------------------------------------

Set 1

People buying outright - new product sales.

- Customer wants to purchase product A and B together - we want them to get a 40% discount off of product B.

- Customer wants to purchase product A and C together - we want them to get a 50% discount off of product C.

- Customer wants to purchase product A, B, and C together - we want them to get a 50% discount off of product B and product C.

Set 2

Customers with existing products looking to purchase additional products.

- Customer has A and they want to purchase product B - we want them to get a 40% discount off of product B.

- Customer has A and they want to purchase product C - we want them to get a 50% discount off of product C.

- Customer has A and they want to purchase product B and C - we want them to get a 50% discount off of product B and product C.

- Customer has B and they want to purchase product A - we want them to get a 40% discount off of product B.

- Customer has C and they want to purchase product A - we want them to get a 50% discount off of product C.

- We will not offer a discount on products B and C by themselves, they MUST have product A in order for this to work.

Cancel Product Scenario -1

After customers have had these discounts applied, and a few months later, they decide to cancel one of the bundled products, we need to have the product prices changed so the discount is no longer applied, once the cancellation takes effect.

For example:

1) If customer has the Product A B C bundle and they choose to cancel Product C, their discount would go down to 40% for Product B.

2) If customer has the Product A B C bundle and they choose to cancel Product B, their discount would stay at 50% for Product C.

3) If customer has the Product A B C bundle and they choose to cancel Product A, NO discount would be given for Product B or Product C. Both Products would adjust to regular monthly pricing.

--------------------------------

Checkout Options Pages

--------------------------------

For "Set 1" (New product sales) as customers are signing up for Product A, we collect information through custom fields on the order form. The fields we collect are:

- Web Site ID

- Password (used in their Premium Sites – NOT the password generated by WHMCS)

As they continue through the order process we need to collect information for the additional field that will be applied to their account for Product B and/OR Product C. Product B has a custom field called “Mobi Site ID” and Product C has a custom field called, “Website ID” and “Password” (different than Product A) and we would need to have that information collected and added to the product/s before they checkout.

Example 1:

- If they are signing up for the product A and B bundle, we need to be able to collect information for Product A and the additional custom field that will be applied to their account for product B. Product B has a custom field called "Mobi Site ID" and we would need to have that information collected and added to this product before they checkout.

OR

Example 2:

- If they are signing up for the product A and C bundle, we need to be able to collect information for Product A and the additional custom field that will be applied to their account for product C. Product C will have it's own custom fields and we would need to have that information collected and added to this product before they checkout.

OR

Example 3:

- If they are signing up for the product A, B, and C bundle, we need to be able to collect information for Product A and the additional custom field that will be applied to their account for product B and product C. Product B has a custom field called "Mobi Site ID" and we would need to have that information collected and added to this product before they checkout. Product C will have it's own custom fields and we would need to have that information collected and added to this product before they checkout.

Thank you for your help.

Ron Holt

Capstone Services, Inc.

----------------------------