Custom Server Status

Hi,

Tired of worrying and or fighting with shell_exe and proc files that make it hard or sometimes impossible to get your load stats and uptime stats on the client server status page?

Well here is the answer, its called Custom Server Status

Here are the basics.

1. No need to worry about shell_exec being disabled or not, as a matter of fact we recommend that you disable shell_exec via root whm. If you are on a VPS or Dedicated server you can do this yourself. If you are on a shared server you will need to have your host do so.

2. Also no need to worry about proc open settings being disabled or not. We also recommend that you disable proc open via root whm. Again if you are on a VPS or Dedicated server you can do this yourself. If you are on a shared server you will need to have your host do so.

3. No need to open a hole in the firewall to allow access. So you can typically maintain the same security you already have and still get the values needed.

4. Better format gives you three basic values for load as well as the average.

5. Keeping the load at integer level and above gives you a better idea of loads.

6. Easy enable or disable of phpinfo access.

7. When phpinfo is disabled it will load a page which informs the user/client that phpinfo has been turned off for security reasons.

8. You can still maintain the same security because there are no changes to the server status page access. Which means if server status is only accessable after being logged in, then that will not change.

9.You can select if you want your company logo on the phpinfo disabled page very easily

10. You can set the background and font color of the phpinfo disabled page

We have submitted this for approval and will update this thread when it is approved..

For now here is the link to the site http://www.icodemods.com/custom_server_status.html

we will update this with the WHMCS Addons Link when we get that information :)

Thanks..

Edited by durangod

I dont see why it would not. Ill shoot you a pm here :)

- - - Updated - - -

i guess you have your pm turned off, its ok... What i was gonna say is that under this special circumstance how about i let you try it, and if it works great you can do the paypal deal, if not you just remove it and ill either find a way for it to work or we will see.

Hows that for a deal :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much, im so happy that you are happy with the product. If you should need anything else let me know. I really appreciate the kind words. :)

I did take a week off of the new version im working on because there are some challenges that im still facing that i want to make sure it is done the right way, and also because i was sick for a few days as well. So i will let you know when i get that done. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since our informative updates to our modules seems to be too frequent for the forum here. Beginning immediately, we will only be offering support for our products via our own company forum. Meaning we will not be replying to any requests here on this post. Post your question here at your own risk.

You can find excellent support for all of our products on our support forum. If a product is not listed you may post a question in the WHMCS forum section or general section. We want to be able to offer you as much information as possible and as freqently as possibleregarding our modules, without any hassle. So please register and ask your questions here at this link https://www.durangodaves.com/forum/index.php

Thanks for your time and faithful business.

dave

• 1 month later...

Hi, yes sir you can either let me know how many you need and i can customize it for you. Once you know how it works its easy to just add more. There are only a few items that need to be changed in the secured files to do this, but i can certainly work with you on a solution and put those items inside a included non secured file..

dave

happy holidays