Add-Ons Directory - No Status

possum

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Is there any status on if there is a fix to this issue?

As I have installed whmcs locally on developer licence but cannot install any addons as it is not reading the folder properly. As some addon's don't appear under the "Your addon's" section and the ones that do appear all say unable to determine status.

Is there anything I can do about this?

• 1 month later...

I noticed that the last guy posted on 11-9-2014 and it is now 2015. I am having the exact same issue as Wade73 and I already put in a trouble ticket with a response back saying that they know about the issue but do not have a timeline. I have purchased a bunch of addons already and need these addons to run my business. I need a fix for this right away.

Please advise

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same issue, all my addons are mark with "Unable to determine status" I cant activate my addons, I check my module folder permissions and it is set to 755 including the subfolders inside it. Any solutions on this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

P.S. mine is a fresh installation of the latest version of WHMCS.