New official WHMCS storefront theme

pakamore

When will we see the new theme that was mentioned something like half a year ago? Is it the client area or the cart theme? Will it use Bootstrap 3 or something else?

If we cannot get it now, at least technical details would be much appreciated. This would help to know whether it's worth customizing the existing themes or developing new.

Hello pakamore,

Are you referring to the images and updates posted here:

https://twitter.com/whmcs

http://www.facebook.com/whmcsfans

If so, then I can clear up a few things. It will be bootstrap 3. It is all of the above as far as what is being redesigned, and it is still very much a work in progress. More updates will be posted at the links above when they become available.

--Thanks

The current theme is are already using twitter bootstrap.

That new theme was announced I think at hostingcon. And I'm sure WHMCS would not release something without extensive testing first. One of the the reasons I went with WHMCS is because I was tired of all the constant changes from other software which keep introducing bugs. I prefer they launch one thing that works and stick with it.

I can only imagine that they will take their time until they decide to do something as critical as launching a new design or theme. Most users probably don't stick with the default but customize things to their needs so what ever new theme they launch its only a base on which you need to work your own design or customization.