Looking for a Premium Domain Rental / Lease WHMCS Module / Addon

Looking for a Premium Domain Rental / Lease WHMCS Module / Addon

To start let me just say how extremely surprised I am that an addon or module for Domain Leasing or Domain Rentals doesn't appear to exists. I am even more surprised there isn't even at least a domain auction addon or module, considering how long the domain industry and example business models like Sedo or afternic has existed. With so few premium domains available anymore and those that do own them are now refusing to even sell them. A new Premium Lease / Rental model is inevitable. That being said, we are looking for a module or addon that can do as close to the following as possible: ( if you know non and can develop the following please comment so)

Allow the bulk entry of unlimited numbers of premium domains including their stats.

Premium domain stats are as follows with example data

Domain name: DomainName.com

Keywords: Domain Name

Monthly Traffic: 12,345

Cost Per Click: $24.68

etc.. many more

1) Allow for bulk csv entry of premium domains with stats as product

2) Unlimited definable stat parameters

3) rental price defined by formula based on domain stats (complete stat list avail)

4) domain rental billing cycles daily, monthly yearly, multi year

5) Example premium domain data table listing /http://www.noktadomains.com/searchdomain.html?priceChoice=2

6) Example premium domain listing page /http://www.noktadomains.com/buydomains/WirelessPrinter#WirelessPrinter.com

7) If developer, you need to be also good at CSS to integrate into website or have done for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually he is right. Its rather strange, in particular because domains are so widely extended and there are domain addons for almost everything. I assume because nobody is making anything out of domains in terms of profit, probably pennies.

This may explain why people are not so much interested in offering domain extras or services, but then again I agree with you, its strange there is no module for domain bidding, leasing, rental or sale between users. I would surely buy one since you could always get a small % profit out of it and give an extra service to users, example when one users leases his domain, or sells its to another customer you get a small cut of the transaction.

Leasing would certainly be interesting, since the system would allow it to be safe between users. As well domain selling/purchase between users.