An Original Design and Vision

You asked for opinions and thus, I gave you mine. I will not reword it. If you feel my opinion was out of line, you may ask a moderator to remove it. If you're looking for approval.. adoration... gushing love for your design, this is probably not the place to seek that attention, as no one here has anything to lose by being honest with their opinion when it is solicited.

As I said in my post, I believe you're a legitimate business but you're website does not convey that impression. If that is the desired effect you were striving for, great, you succeeded. But, if you want people to take your business seriously, then you need to make a professional looking site. It doesn't have to be stuffy and boring, but it has to look like it was designed by a professional. You can have fun with it but overwhelming people on the home page is a surefire way to make them leave and never return.

-- Jess

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images