Can't find PHP/Smarty variable declarations

koy

Hi,

I wan't to make some minor changes to the HTML of some of the invoice templates, like adding ids for CSS.

But the code I need to alter isn't plain HTML; instead the template references variables e.g

{$paymentmethod} 

{$gatewaydropdown} 

I can't find the source that declares and initialises these variables. I've already tried full-text searching the through whole project... Neither my IDE nor grep/find/ack was able to find something.

Where do they come from?

Thanks!

they'll be created in one of the encrypted files, so they can't be modified by you as they're being created - you'll either have to recreate them from scratch, or modify them after they've been created.. the usual method for which would be using the Smarty 'replace' tag.

if you're lucky, someone may have already done what you want to do... otherwise, it's a case of seeing their default output and working out a way to change it to your desired output.