WHMCS & WordPress Integration

CJF077

I notice there are two WHMCS / WordPress Plugins available. One from WPMUDEV and the other from Iplugins (Wordpress Bridge). Obviously they vary quite significantly in price.

However I was wondering what other members have experienced to be the better module? and why?

My website is adviceit.com.au and I want to be able to integrate our current WHMCS installation into our design.

Thanks in advance.

I have tried both, and both do not FULLY work out of the box. I was able to get whmcs-bridge to work for the most part, until clients tried to pay invoices...it took them no where : ) Apparently there is an issue with AJAX / Javascript - I'm not smart enough to figure it out, I'm still testing on my Dev site. I purchased a DEV License of WHMCS & Whmcs-bridge to figure out what and why....but as I said, I'm not that bright : )

The WPMU plugin didn't work at all, I couldn't get anything to happen.

The other option is, don't use WordPress, just use WHMCS and turn it into a website. Then you'll have the best of both worlds, CMS & WHMCS : )

Now, having said that, I am using Headway Themes, and I'm certain the issues are between the plugin and the Headway Framework....

That doesn't answer or help, but it might give you some insight, not all themes are equal, and not all play well with these bridges.