Series off problems

01John

Version 5.3.6. installed from my Main Hosting company.

Knowledgebase

When you add a new Knowledgebase category, it goes strait away wrong in the clients area. When you select the new Knowledgebase category, you get page not found.

If you delete the new added Knowledgebase category and make a new one that’s make no different at all the problem sty.

Server Status

Client Area: see picture, the Uptime off the server does not show up at all after days online.

uptime-client.png

Admin Area: See picture, load & uptime does not show up at all.

serveruptime-admin.png

Products/Services

Product Pricing will freeze after a while, you cannot change the price ore add a new product price at all.

The software was installed 6 times with Installatron Applications from DirectAdmin from my Hosting company. Options what I have have change to try resolve this problem.

- Cleanup Operations and all the options there to clean up the system, the problem stay.

- Change to different language, absolute no result

- Changing Template from blend to v4 ore original absolute no result

- Clearing templates cache (templates_c folder), absolute no result

- Web browser cache is always off, no result

- Using multiple brouwers, Chrome, IE & Firefox, absolute no result

- Turn off all virus scanners and set open all options in the browsers, absolute no result

With this kind off problems Knowledgebase & products prices problem, you have to delete the complete WHMCS installation and setup a new one from Installatron Applications from DirectAdmin my Hosting company. But I know that this kind off problems stay and repeat his self again and again.

To WHMCS well to understand that how everything works, are you a long time to find that out. Once your WHMCS begins to understand and get some products in WHMCS, it turns out there are too many problems to come forward which the whole design. WHMCS product is not stable, and exhibits after some time problems. I believe that the whole of WHMCS faced this kind of problem first, before I ever about would go to a more expensive prodcut of WHMCS and or that I will use WHMCS really.

Admin Dutch Language file download

In the attachment I put for the Dutch users a Dutch language file for the Admin section. The text is coarse, and will therefore need to be adapted. Have fun with this language file for the admin section

dutch_language_whmcs.zip

01John,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble getting your installation working. I checked your email account and domain name and have been unable to evidence that you have opened a ticket with our support team.

Most of these issues appear to be configuration trouble, not actual product bugs. You will have a lot more success opening a ticket and granting our support team access so they can investigate this further and help you get things ironed out.

Alternatively if your having trouble getting something configured correctly you can post in our technical issues forum. This forum is specificly for bug reports. We have a template we ask all reporters to use:

http://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?75142-Bug-Reporting-Guidelines

Alternatively if you are not sure if this is a configuration issue or a bug, you can open a support ticket and our team will help figure that out. They also open bugs when they find issues with the product.

Have a great day,

Nate C

Thank you very much Nare C for your respondse

I did found I solution with this problem

Products/Services

Product Pricing will freeze after a while, you cannot change the price ore add a new product price at all.

The payment module iDEAL something wrong with, I do not what the problem is, but I will put the module in the attacment.

When I turn off the payment module, the products prices van now be able to modifided the price again.

The Admin Dutch Language for the admin can also be use in your WHMCS software.

I Hope that you from WHMCS have something with all does files, Regards from John

TargetPay WHMCS module.zip

Than there is a other issue that course also a problem with product prize product.

All the users must not change the first currency USD $ USD to a other currency like EUR € EUR.

Just make a new currency

If you change the first currency to a other currency, than you are not able to change the price off your products.

Solution If there are problems with the product price that will freeze.

Go to Payment>>>>Currencies

When you add a new Currencies, do not fill in the Suffix

Explanation

Do you use multiple currencies, then there is only one base currency in WHMCS in my view, by default the USdollar. The other currencies are calculated using a conversion factor. For example $ 1.00 = € 0.77 (or something). Is not filled in, then the prices in other currencies (in your case so euros) equal to 0. After all: a number with 0 is multiplied returns 0. There is the possible cause of the disappearance of the prices? Use only one currency (the euro), a single currency to be filled in, with a conversion factor of 1.

What to fill in?

Currency Code like GBP

Prefix code £

Suffix code Notting

Format 1.234,56

Base Conv. Rate: 1.21564

After all to test time and time again, it appears that the product price no longer to freeze. This is never mentioned or video here attention on WHMCS customers, and whether that has been a clear explanation in here.