Editing Invoice for IT Service Business

CJF077

Hi Guys,

I have some questions in regarding invoices. One aspect of our business is selling IT hardware as well as doing onsite labour for support.

I am wondering how I could do the following

- Have parts and model numbers on the invoice if selling hardware

- If I have onsite labour have the job date and description on the invoice.

Also I need to be able to add in my bank details / remittance to the bottom of the invoice.. Is this also possible?

If you know of anyway to do this or any addons please let me know. I am sure this has been done before.

Cheers

are you selling the hardware on whmcs ? as products with configurable options (model no) ??

the bank details are easy to add - you could simply add a html table to invoice.pdf with your remittance details... the others will probably require a little further info to solve.

Thanks for the response Brian.

Our business is an IT consulting / support / service based business and we also sell web hosting / servers and the like. However the main core of our business is selling computer consumables, like servers, switches, networking, routers, etc as well as selling labour ie consulting time or onsite support time.

Our invoices are normally laid out like as follows:

Parts

Model Number - Part Description - Price

Labour

Job Date - Job Description - Price

Then Invoice has -

Payment Terms

Payment Method

I need to be able to layout the invoice and be able to add items like this to the invoice..