What is the bare minimum required to complete an order?

shout

I want to create a stand-alone order form based off of the code provided in this thread.

The code from that thread is quite old and is written using the external API instead of the internal API, so I'll be re-writing it and I want to simplify it to just the bare minimum that is required by WHMCS to create an account.

I have been searching the documentation and I don't see anywhere a list of what fields are required. My goal is to have a template which is a single page that collects all information and then does one single localAPI() call with everything needed to set up the account with a given product and domain choice.

• 1 year later...

I'd be willing to pay someone to help me out with this a little. I just need a little guidance to figure out how to make the internal API work... the documentation is not making sense to me so I'm clearly missing something, and I'm starting to feel like I'm annoying people on these forums when I ask for help.