WHMCS Themes from WHMCSDesigns

Anytime SeanP I will try to kept you update :)

I appreciate that. I'm trying to upgrade to the latest WHMCS version (6.2), and I use one of their themes. I wonder when they will be done with development, so I can proceed to upgrade. Also, they had beta templates out there when WHMCS 6.0 was released. Being their client area has been offline for a while now, I can't even download that version. It seems odd they would take their client area completely offline to develop template updates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I talk to him today this what he tell me

(I have someone working on updating all themes) :)

Hmm it's crazy that the developer has taken the approach to disappear to update the themes rather than stay around while updating them :)

Hopefully they come back, I always felt their themes were of a good quality but I've found out from my customer's that their support was hit and miss.

Yeah, they make good themes - no question there. The problem is that this is the second time they started up a WHMCS Theme company - sold themes and then when a big WHMCS update comes out they vanish.

see also http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?78734-WHMCS-Themes-from-WHMCSDesigns&p=357682#post357682

and https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?69223-Flex-The-new-customisable-amp-mobile-friendly-theme-for-WHMCS&p=299583#post299583

Yeah, they make good themes - no question there. The problem is that this is the second time they started up a WHMCS Theme company - sold themes and then when a big WHMCS update comes out they vanish.

Looks like they definitely disappeared. Their client area has been offline since last year. I highly doubt they are just updating themes. Why would you disable your site for months to work on updates to your products? I think they bailed, because they didn't want to put in the work to keep the themes updated. Too bad for all those who bought their themes.

• 5 weeks later...