Not redirecting to PayPal website

balaso

Hello, new user of WHMCS and so far I like the look of it. I am having a few issues, but for now let's start with PayPal.

I have the standard module setup (only active one at the moment) with my info, I have the IPN active with the correct URL, and have the PayPal address in the setup set to default on PayPal's site. I have a test item set up at low cost (.10) so I can go through the whole process. I also under general settings have the options selected to automatically forward the user to the payment gateway.

When I get to the checkout page, I see PayPal selected as the payment method. When I click complete order, the site goes straight to the order confirmation page and sends the welcome email. If I go to the client area from there and look at my invoices, it shows paid as the status. It also show the total amount as 0. The gateway log show no records at all.

I also noticed that if I go to the order new services section after this, all of the packages and the test item now show 0 for the price. I figure it is something I have set wrong, but am just not figuring it out on my own. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

This suggests that register_globals is enabled in your server's PHP configuration. It must be disabled for WHMCS to operate correctly.

Indeed it was. A few tweaks to the php.ini seems to have everything in working order. Thanks!