We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email..

3awh

A Customer tried to pay his invoice and got this error

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at http://www.paypal.com.

Your purchase couldn't be completed

There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later.

I have verified the email address I verified the IPN settings and went over the setting in WHMCS settings.

Could someone tell me how to fix or should I create a ticket on the problem

thanks in advance

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Which payment gateway are you using here? The regular "PayPal" gateway, "Express Checkout" or one of the many other different PayPal gateways available.

Secondly, at what stage of the ordering process does this occur?

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

From that video I see you are trying to pay the invoice via PayPal Express Checkout - that won't work.

Express Checkout only works on the checkout page (/cart.php?a=view) when you click the big "Express Checkout" button instead of the regular Checkout button.

If the client chooses to follow the regular Checkout routine, or tries to pay an invoice later you must use the regular "PayPal" module instead.

A Little confused what should I do to fix it?

EDITED:I think I figured that out I have to activate the module named just paypal and leave paypal express check out also

Please confirm I'm correct

Edited by 3awh