Some questions

cdhs

Question

Hello,

I have some questions.

Now I'm using RegisterFly for domain registrations and I want to buy WHMCS as billing/management system.I don't as an "offline" system...i mean I will add invoices manualy..

So..

1.Could I register domains thorugh WHMCS with RegisterFly?And after registr ation could I make changes like changing contact info or nameservers?

2.The resellers could register domains at special prices?Or can they order domains at special prices?

3.The resellers...can have an "semi-admin" account to manage their customers?

4.The reseller/client can make changes at domains from WHMCS?

5.Can I make upgrades/downgrades directly from WHMCS?

I'm waiting for your answer.

Thank you!

PS: Sorry for my bad english!

5 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

With WHMCS, clients can order domains registrations or transfers with you and you could register them automatically with RegisterFly from the WHMCS Admin Area. You and your clients can then manage those domains changing nameservers, the locking status and the whois contact information. All your clients will be charged the price you set for domain registrations - you cannot charge some clients different prices to others. Clients can manage all the domains in their account at any time but nobody elses - you can not have "semi-admins" as you describe where they could modify domains in many different client accounts. They can only make changes to their domains.

Hope that clears it up, let me know if you have any furthur questions.

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

Yes, this is certainly possible. Domain registrations are never done automatically to help combat fraud. You are emailed when an order is placed to notify you that you must login to activate the order.

Regards,

Matt

That's good...and when I activate the order the domain registration process starts automatic?

Ok...another question...I have aboout 100 clients now...now I'm using an "in-house" management system...I want to add this clients directly in WHMCS...I mean...that they don't need to recive any email...and any process don't need to happen...is this possible?

• WHMCS CEO

Yes, this is possible. You can add clients from the admin area, they won't receive an email, you can then add their domains, they also won't receive any emails, and you and they can the manage their domains. Once they are all imported, you can use the mass mail feature to email all your clients and let them all know about the new system and their new login details.

Matt