Module Command Error (Curl Error) Operation timed out after 400000 milliseconds with

ahsteve

Hello Guys,

I am getting this error while doing pretty big task, like suspending resellers with more than 300 accounts .... etc. The actual operation is not getting completed within the 400000 milliseconds range, so I need help in increasing the timeout limit.

Steve

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello John,

The issue discribed in error 7 is related with firewall and other inaccessibility issues. In my case, whmcs is able to connect to the server and start the job. But the problem is the server is unable to complete the process with in the mentioned time (400000 milliseconds) . The curl timeout value is 6.6 minutes or 400000 millisec, my process takes more than 15 mints to complete. So I need help in increasing the timeout value to something more that 6.6 minutes.

Steve

Whats really a long time? The time it takes to suspend over 300 accounts or the time allowed before time-out?

(400 000 milliseconds) / 300 = 1.33333333 seconds an account.

I would consider maybe doing this via WHM or shell then updating the WHMCS manually.

• 6 years later...