HELp - WHMCS templates_c on Litespeed, CageFS, CloudLinux

sahostking

Hi Guys,

I just installed Litespeed on one of our test web hosting servers and have WHMCS on it.

The only issue I sit with is the templates_c folder which is before www folder for security reasons gives me a Permissions Folder asking me to fix permissions but I've tried 777 and 755 and ownership is correct.

I have Cloudlinux, cagefs, Litespeed, modsec is off(leaving this for last)

I'd like to start rebuilding this server for our web hosting clients but if they have WHMCS they may have the exact same issue on their websites.

Can anyone help please?

Hello,

Where specifically are you putting the templates_c folder?

The common issue is that the path isn't correctly defined in configuration.php. Make sure you've followed this to a 't':

http://docs.whmcs.com/Further_Security_Steps#Move_the_attachments.2C_downloads_.26_templates_c_folders

Also, CageFS is funky - it 'cages' certain files in /usr/share/cagefs-skeleton. So, for example - if you're running a cPanel server and update the php.ini file while running cagefs, you need to update cagefs.

/usr/sbin/cagefsctl --update

- I believe that's the flag, you man need to run --help or read it's manage page to validate that