SMARTY {if} login.tpl is shown

leyton

Hello Guys,

I am approaching you with a question that I had found the answer to, but I cannot seem to locate it now.

Essentially, I have been customizing my WHMCS templates to make it fit with the rest of my site, which is easy. But, here's the tricky bit - I want some content to be hidden if the login page is shown.

For instance, the design I've got has a footer throughout the site, but I want that to be gone if the login page is shown.

In this instance, I can't remember how I dealt with it in the last design I had (I was building it in a dev install, but lost the files by mistake), but I can't use $loggedin as a variable, as I want the footer shown for things people can do in WHMCS without being logged in - like ordering. Similarly I can't do it by page title or $filename as those are taken from the page the user is trying to access rather than login.tpl.

Any ideas on how to check if login.tpl is being shown, and then using {if} statements with that?

Thanks,

Leyton