Sql error

virgo83x

Hi, I have two problems with the latest configuration of WHMCS, the first problem is: SQL Error: Unknown column 'important' in 'where clause' - Full Query: SELECT tblnotes. *, (SELECT CONCAT (firstname, '', lastname) tbladmins FROM WHERE = tbladmins.id tblnotes.adminid) AS adminuser tblnotes FROM WHERE userid = '15 'AND important = '1' ORDER BY `modified` DESC.

The second is:

SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual That corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT (SELECT COUNT (*) FROM WHERE userid = tblhosting tblclients.id domainsta AND' at line 1 - Full Query: SELECT * FROM SELECT (SELECT COUNT (*) FROM WHERE userid = tblhosting tblclients.id domainstatus AND IN ('Active', 'Suspended')) + (SELECT COUNT (*) FROM tblhostingaddons hostingid WHERE IN (SELECT tblhosting id FROM WHERE userid = tblclients.id) AND status IN ('Active', 'Suspended')) + (SELECT COUNT (*) FROM WHERE userid = tbldomains tblclients.id AND status IN ('Active')) AS FROM activeservices tblclients WHERE tblclients.id = 14 LIMIT 1

In particular, these errors do not send the email with a summary of the data acquired, while the other occurs email notification will be sent.

This problem occurs only with the pay packages, the free packages are ok.

how can I fix this?

Hello, thanks for the reply, I found a post that says that for the first error, you need to download a patch that provides me with WHMCS for the second aggirnamento that there should be a system that solves the problem.

Here is the post: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?64991-Multiple-MYSQL-errors-in-log&highlight=sql+error

I also requested support through a ticket but still have not been answered