Whoiscart.net import?

hi,

one of my friends is closing his hosting down and wants to pass all his clients over to me, he has been using whoiscart and I was wondering if there were any way to take all the accounts from whoiscart and transfer them into WHMCS ??

Thanks for yer help

Chris

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I moved from whoiscart, but had to manually copy over my customers info... I was able to import accounts from WHM, but then had to enter contact/billing info - it was a long, lengthy process :)

Saeven consulting has some great products and fairly good support but their cart was stuffed on the back burner for some new version that had been promised forever and never materialized - with no more updates being provided for it beside critical issues, and too many little buggy annoyances and very little billing control (such as manual invoices and account history, etc) I went searching for a better solution....

WHMCS FTW!!!

*ahem* as you can see, I'm excited about WHMCS :)

Good choice, and good luck on the import script, I hope it's available for you soon (perhaps with v3?) so you don't have to go through manually inputting account info.

^^ I agree. So many promises of Silverstar (which was promised to blow every other similar product out of the water), plus you have to pay to use Auracle (their ticket support system that works in conjunction with Whois.Cart). But WHMCS combines all of that, and for a decent price too.

So I guess that's my only option at this point: manual import. Small price to pay, I suppose.

Good luck to the others who manage to get their hands on the import script for Whois.Cart.

I'm off to import. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function [obfuscated]() in /home/brian/public_html/sales/whoiscartimport.php on line 0

Seems as if the script wont run on current PHP versions (5.2+), but it's encoded with IonCube ;( it imports some data then stops with the error.