Can WHMCS create a free hosting account whenever it registers a domain name?

fastmarker

Hello guys! I need some help here.

I will be selling domain names using WHMCS as Controlpanel for customers to manage features like domain name and email forwarding. So far, everything seems to be working fine the way i anticipated except for the ability for WHMCS to auto create the free hosting account (to be used by the client as cp).

For example, a customer visits my site and purchases only a domain name. WHMCS provision and registers the domain name with my registra (olinenic.com). I have already set up a streamlined hosting package with WHMCS to be used as domain CP. The issue is that this free hosting account does not get automatically created when the domain name is registered by WHMCS without the client selecting hosting at checkout.

In simplier terms, i want any customer who buys (only) a domain name with us to get a hosting account (as controlpanel) automatically created in WHMCS. I have setup the package and everything works fine, but if only hosting is selected along with the domain name when checking out.

How do i get WHMCS to create a free hosting account whenever a domain name is successfully registered?

Thanks