Date Range on Invoices - Remove or swap with period (monthly/quarterly, etc)

satexas

We have all our invoices set to the 28th and invoiced 28 days early so that our manual payers (checks, etc) get 28 days to pay invoices, and late notices are sent out about the same time for both credit cards and manual payers.

Works well.

The issue is that on the invoice, the "description" always says :

PRODUCTNAME - Domain (Start Date - End Date)

e.g. Standard - abc.com (04/28/2012 - 04/27/2012)

Really, it's 4/1/2012-3/31/2013... but due to the way we have net-28 terms, the issue is caused.

What I want:

REMOVE the (date - date) entirely OR replace it with the period instead (Quarterly, Monthly, etc)

IE:

PRODUCTNAME - Domain

e.g. Standard - abc.com

or

PRODUCTNAME - Domain (Period)

e.g. Standard - abc.com (Quarterly)

How can I do this?

I understand the invoicetpl system and such... but I don't know how to author a hook to fix this and any help appreciated.

FYI - To anyone reading this - the reason we do 28 days, is all months have 28 days. If you always bill on the 1st, and do net29, 30 or 31, those months that don't have those days will cause WHMCS to freak out and set the next invoice day to 0/0/00, killing the invoicing for those clients.

• 2 months later...