Payment Gateway configuration page not working

sktanmoy

I have the same problem, a blank page even with the Display Errors box ticked.

I was also having a similar problem with cart.php, but support sent me a new paypal.php to load and this solved that problem. So it might be worth checking if your buying process is working ok.

I am still seeing nothing on the admin/configgateways.php page, source shows nothing at all being returned.

I have raised a ticket...

I have sorted my problem out with help from this post

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?51366-Blank-Payment-Gateway-Page-Paypal-%28WHMCS-5-0-3%29&highlight=Payment+Gateway

When I up;oaded the new paypal.php file I was given, I renamed the old paypal.php file to _paypal.php which was causing the problems.

When I deleted it and all other renamed versions of the file, things started to work again.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue, a white page saying "Module Not Activated". This is on a NEW installation, not an upgrade.

Do I renamed paypal.php to old.paypal.php to "temporarily fix" the problem, but why is this happening? Why is there a broken paypal.php file to begin with? Why was something as simple as this NOT TESTED?

There is a bug IMO where whmcs does not recognize payment gateway modules where the name of the module contains an underscore. That may also include other spacial characters but I haven't been able to confirm this. removing the underscore from the funtion names and the file name of the module file resolves the problem. This is only an issue since WHMCS 5.1.2.

For example:

my_module_capture()

my_module.php

Needs to be:

mymodule_capture()

mymodule.php