Notes on recurring invoices

nitro

I am setting up a number of my clients with recurring invoices for custom maintenance / service contracts. When generating the first invoice I see that I can add extra information to the invoice (detailing the servers covered by contract, prepaid time allocation, etc) which is printed after the invoice line items in my layouts.

The problem I am having is that when the next invoice is generated, there are no notes on it - only the invoice line items.

Is there a way for me to get the invoice notes to be added to each new invoice that WHMCS generates for the client?

• 2 years later...
Is there a way for me to get the invoice notes to be added to each new invoice that WHMCS generates for the client?

I need this too. I have a client that need additional notes on the invoice, but the invoice is recurring, and I don't think that the notes will be added to the next invoice? So thats a big problem for me.

Any information on this? Will the notes from the previous invoice be added to the recurring invoice for my client?

• 1 year later...