configgateways.php blank in 5.1.2

Si

I noticed this was an issue in beta testing, but none of the solutions work for me. ie, I deleted the gocardless.php file from modules/gocardless.php

Any ideas?

Edited by Si

I too have tried the suggested solutions regarding gocardless and I also have a blank page. I'm getting no errors even with error reporting turned on. I tried increasing my memory limit in a new php.ini file but then I lost the ioncube loader.

Hello,

I'm having problems also with paypal.php module. When I've removed it from modules page I was able to enter gateways in admin section. I'm also using paypal.php module for my payments and it prevents accessing cart summary because there is only blank page being showed. After removing paypal module from my payments I'm able to access cart summary page.

Regards

I am having the same issue, it appears to affect the entire checkout process and viewing invoices as well. I believe it be related to the paypal module.

The payment gateway settings page seem to be affected too.

Edited by webrhyno

• 1 month later...