Disable Paypal Fee calculations

Ronny AcuNett

Hey,

I do not think that can happen. That is done via IPN url. Once a payment is sent to paypal, paypal contacts your WHMCS installations and WHMCS takes out the fees for that payment. This is useful as it gives a better number for the reports you may use in WHMCS.

From,

Adam

Hello,

This may well be useful for some, but it's also irritating for others.

Can there be an option within the PayPal gateway setup on WHMCS itself to record or not record fees?

Alex

Perhaps you should put up a poll for this feature. I could be wrong, but I don't see why anyone would not want to keep track of fees paid?

Perhaps you should put up a poll for this feature. I could be wrong, but I don't see why anyone would not want to keep track of fees paid?

Well, I don't see much need for a poll in this case - it's not a major thing to have to implement; just a tick box or two radio buttons where the administrator can indicate if they want the system to take notice of paypal fees, or not.

We do keep track of our gateway fees, but do not want our billing system to do this for us.

Cheers :)

Alex

• 4 weeks later...