SEO Module for WHMCS

Two questions.

WHMCS has tons of duplicate content. Its terrible. For instance all of the announcements have the same title. I want to set the canonical URL for announcements, downloads, server status etc. does this module allow me to add <link rel="canonical" href="" />?

The KB RSS that the module creates. Does it add the publish date to the feed?

Two questions.

WHMCS has tons of duplicate content. Its terrible. For instance all of the announcements have the same title. I want to set the canonical URL for announcements, downloads, server status etc. does this module allow me to add <link rel="canonical" href="" />?

The KB RSS that the module creates. Does it add the publish date to the feed?

The module auto adds canonical tags for all the different sections of whmcs.

You don't need to manually add them.

So the answer is yes.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We also use this Add-on and it damage the Announcements Links on WHMCS. We have opened a ticket on half pixels with test accounts and test admin access and after a couple of days we get the answer that the module don't damage it (the really told me, that if the module is deactivated, announcements also don't work)..i check this after 5 minutes and replied to the ticket, that it is not true. Now we wait again a couple of days for a reply..with a deactivated paid module..i don't know whats wrong with this guys, but this was our last ordered addon from half pixels. support is really worth...

I am unable to add new pages to the SEO settings. When I click save they never show up. I have contact your support 15 times or so and I do not get any answers. How do I fix this?

Im not sure i can see your ticket? can you let me know if this still isnt working for you?

- - - Updated - - -

We also use this Add-on and it damage the Announcements Links on WHMCS. We have opened a ticket on half pixels with test accounts and test admin access and after a couple of days we get the answer that the module don't damage it (the really told me, that if the module is deactivated, announcements also don't work)..i check this after 5 minutes and replied to the ticket, that it is not true. Now we wait again a couple of days for a reply..with a deactivated paid module..i don't know whats wrong with this guys, but this was our last ordered addon from half pixels. support is really worth...

As confirmed by your latest ticket reply this isnt an issue anymore after applying the actual fix to the problem we suggested (not related to the module or its functionality). No alterations to module were made to fix the problem.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...