Thread: unknown error

Unhappy unknown error

Hi, Im trying to accept an order and im recieving an unknown error. I followed all the instructions tried different username and passwords and its the same everytime.

logs:

Request:
    /xml-api/createacct?username=mbinfo1&password=rF4k2Gn45k&do main=musclebuilder.info&plan=superior_FREE&savepkg =0&featurelist=default&quota=&bwlimit=&ip=n&cgi=n& frontpage=n&hasshell=n&contactemail=mikeyhiggins19 89%40gmail.com&cpmod=&maxftp=&maxsql=&maxpop=&maxs ub=&maxpark=&maxaddon=&reseller=0&

Response:

Array
    (
    )

Also
    Request
    /xml-api/createacct?username=mbinfo&password=rF4k2Gn45k&dom ain=musclebuilder.info&plan=superior_FREE&savepkg= 0&featurelist=default&quota=&bwlimit=&ip=n&cgi=n&f rontpage=n&hasshell=n&contactemail=mikeyhiggins198 9%40gmail.com&cpmod=&maxftp=&maxsql=&maxpop=&maxsu b=&maxpark=&maxaddon=&reseller=0&

Response

Array
    (
    [CREATEACCT] => Array
    (
    [RESULT] => Array
    (
    [OPTIONS] =>
    [RAWOUT] =>
    [STATUS] => 0
    [STATUSMSG] => Sorry, a group for that username already exists.
    )

)

)

I changed the username and had the first error above

Is this a new install of 5.0.3?

Default Hi

Hi, Yes new install. Everything followed in instructions.

To be honest im not sure, this didnt happen with my install and i also have a fresh install. Im not a pro at xml or the API but for some reason your getting a empty array in the xml. Strange, i wonder if it could be a file permission issue since you said all directions were followed (even with their docs at times being way off base) I know on my server if the files are not 666 it wont work, (644 not good enough) its just the way my server is configured. Wish i could be more help, i feel bad i cant help, but thats all my experience comes up with is a permission issue someplace. That is just a stab in the dark ok, dont take that for fact please.

Hope you get this solved, hope someone can help you.

Have a look at this:
    http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=46600

It implies the username on Cpanel already exists, so it errors out (can't have two with the same name).