support for WHMCS

jacksparrow

Question

I am thinking of buying this software because i am using ispcp at the moment

ispcp has almost no support

they are not friendly actually they are a litle bit of snobs there

so before i start buy something i would like to know how the support is for this pakkage

with support i meen support for people who have absolute no knowlidge about these things

why do i ask this

my opinion is that support is the most important thing and with no support you have no good program and keep running into brick walls

7 answers to this question

If you use it "out of the box", don't modify the templates, and follow the Documentation (in order) you won't have any problems

Other members here can then help with small / slight issues you encounter

For more serious issues you simply submit a Support Ticket and most issues are resolved within 24 hours or three responses

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

We have a number of self-help resources available including video guides: http://whmcs.com/get-support/

The documentation or forums should contain everything you need to install, configure and use WHMCS, but you're always welcome to contact us directly via support ticket (ie. email).

Hi,

We have a number of self-help resources available including video guides: http://whmcs.com/get-support/

The documentation or forums should contain everything you need to install, configure and use WHMCS, but you're always welcome to contact us directly via support ticket (ie. email).

Mmmmm selfhelp resources sounds like do it yourself actions

maybe i am being negative with this remark

but where i am coming from (ispcp) and the help you get there its not what i am looking for in a new admin pannel and support

anyway when i decide to move from ispcp is there an option to migrate the whole admin pannel to whmcs without losing anything ?

is there a service who can do this for you ?

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Of course we have lots of self-help resources available, we don't expect you to install and configure WHMCS as a completely new user and instantly know how to use every single of the 100's of features our software has to offer all by yourself. But as I said, if there's something not covered in our documentation support is just an email away.

Unfortunately we don't have an import script for ispcp, so you'd need to handle that manually: http://docs.whmcs.com/Importing_Data

Self help is help yourself, but dont consider this to be a bad thing, this is how you learn to use the software and the support team are there if you really cant do it yourself.

besides this, its already been mentioned there is a great support network right here in the forum, this allows the developers to focus on what we really want and thats great and reliable features. and believe me its packed with them.

I wont tell you its brilliant at everything, because its not, but it is brilliant at doing everything that its meant to do.

for me, using since 2007 i cant say i would want another billing system, ive seen modernbill in action, and its not for me, there are others too, but whmcs in my book is right up there at the top of the list of "reliable and easy to use" hosting management tools.

PS.. i dont work for WHMCS im just a satisfied user like a great many others :)

Edited by disgruntled