Promotions/Coupons dont work

darkrisingx

I am trying to add a coupon code to WHMCS and it fails to do the math right. I setup a new coupon and use precentage and set it to -50.00 which am not the best at doing thats but am sure that means 50% off ;)

So in the cart you apply the coupon and the cart shows this.

Coupon Credit (50%OFF - 50% Off) $-0.50

Now for the product that is indeed half of the price. But in total it shows

Total Due $1.00

It does not - it but it says it did. If you go to pay anyways from PayPal it still says a 1.00 so it's not working. I have done a re install of WHMCS and only setting up a package and then a coupon and I get same results am I missing something here or am I just that dum?

I believe I no what the problem is. I had a user PM me and pointed me in the right way. It has to do with my template. I custom coded my own template for whmcs fully redesigning it. Taking almost all of whmcs tags and things I didn't need out. Was not aware that I mistakenly toke out the tag for the order form. Need to add the tag to add it up right. So that it shows the total due today and the recurring total. Seems to be the problem just need to re edit my template. Thanks for you help though. :)