Upgrading

panconjugo

Hi to everyone, i'm new on it and i have a doubt about WHCS. The things is that i downloaded the 5.0.3 version and I installed it and everything was ok, i followed some instructions, but when i'm going to the URL to manage WHCS, it says:

Down for Maintenance

An upgrade is currently in progress... Please come back soon...

at the first time i was like ok, no problem, because i thought that i would be a short time but it took a lot of time, so i asked to my hosting provider about it and he told me that i just need to wait. So i did it, but now i was trying to open that URL again and it isnt still working.

Is it normal? i have to wait alot of time?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

Waiting for what? If you had actually clicked on the link I posted above, you would have read this:

Down for Maintenance - An upgrade is currently in progress

Seeing this error indicates that the version of the files do not match the version of your database. So for example the files uploaded might be for Version 4.4, but the upgrade script might not have been run yet so the database is still only setup for Version 4.3. To resolve this you need to do a full reupload of the current versions WHMCS files, and run through any upgrade process that is presented to you when doing that and once completed you will be able to access the system again.

For the correct upgrade procedure, please refer to http://docs.whmcs.com/Upgrading

• 3 months later...
Yes, it is the place where we can found solution of our problems.

How do you get around this if you don't have the files for an older version as my WHMCS is a lease so I didn't have the files in the first place?